What Are You Most Likely To Say When Shitfaced? | Vital Football

What Are You Most Likely To Say When Shitfaced?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
When completely rat arsed, I'm likely to start insisting; it's all bullshit. The whole lot of it. Everything. It's all complete bollox. I mean it. Everything. Just bullshit.

Do you have a favourite topic when you are completely twisted?

After a drink (I don't drink often) I love to talk about politics,religion and economics and lots of other subjects i know absolutely nothing about!

I don't do drink, cos of how it got me in the end, hence why I stopped. Though at the end drink=alot of bitterness slurring out of my mouth, to the ex

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 18:47

usually I tell someone I love them

Arr so it was the drink talking then you player you, BeeGee's was right ''Aint nothing but a heartbreaker'' and ''you give luv a bad name'' :21:

I feel happy as larry when drunk and even find the mrs looks attractive for 5/10 minutes :17:

ClivetheVillan - 2/11/2013 20:10

Arr so it was the drink talking then you player you, BeeGee's was right ''Aint nothing but a heartbreaker'' and ''you give luv a bad name'' :21:
:7: :5:

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 20:24

ClivetheVillan - 2/11/2013 20:10

:7: :5:

:19: :7: talking of beer just gave me an idea ''drink beer'' :17:

Pride of Lions - 2/11/2013 22:05

where's the toilet?......

Thursday night in a club I was looking for the toilet, I was wondering why this guy wouldn't get out of my way so I tried to push past him and then about 5 seconds later I realised it was myself in a mirror :124:

Pride of Lions beat me to the punch.

So mine is probably 'where's Deano gone?'

The answer will be 'asleep in the toilets' !

when drunk I actually boast about being a Villa fan lol. The howls of derision quickly sober me up though. I'd like to be like Peter Griffin though and get up to all kinds of capers...... Roadhouse!!!

I start by rubbing my head after several pints then I 'go to the toilet' and wake up in bed at home.

Something about the fresh air that just erases my memory, but I'm guessing I never do go to the toilet and instead make a bee line for the bus. My wife is always staggered that I manage to get home - I'm like a homing pigeon, although some people have said they have had to tell me when to get off the bus because they recognise I live in the village and am incapable of pressing the button!!

Jesus Im embarrassed to say I try to exploit my Irishness over here I need to stop its lowest of the low...

I also bullshit the girls and tell 'em I draw things in my spare time, I use to but no more...

I have absolutely no hic,idea,hic what the answer to this hic,question was,or is hic. :7:
Tip of the day:If you don`t want a hangover,don`t stop drinking.hic