What Are You Most Likely To Say When Shitfaced?

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
When completely rat arsed, I'm likely to start insisting; it's all bullshit. The whole lot of it. Everything. It's all complete bollox. I mean it. Everything. Just bullshit.

Do you have a favourite topic when you are completely twisted?

SherlockGT

Vital 1st Team Regular
After a drink (I don't drink often) I love to talk about politics,religion and economics and lots of other subjects i know absolutely nothing about!

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
I don't do drink, cos of how it got me in the end, hence why I stopped. Though at the end drink=alot of bitterness slurring out of my mouth, to the ex

G

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 18:47

usually I tell someone I love them
Arr so it was the drink talking then you player you, BeeGee's was right ''Aint nothing but a heartbreaker'' and ''you give luv a bad name'' :21:

G

I feel happy as larry when drunk and even find the mrs looks attractive for 5/10 minutes :17:

G

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 20:24

ClivetheVillan - 2/11/2013 20:10

david-avfc - 2/11/2013 18:47

usually I tell someone I love them
Arr so it was the drink talking then you player you, BeeGee's was right ''Aint nothing but a heartbreaker'' and ''you give luv a bad name'' :21:
:7: :5:
:19: :7: talking of beer just gave me an idea ''drink beer'' :17:

david-avfc

Vital 1st Team Regular
Pride of Lions - 2/11/2013 22:05

where's the toilet?......
Thursday night in a club I was looking for the toilet, I was wondering why this guy wouldn't get out of my way so I tried to push past him and then about 5 seconds later I realised it was myself in a mirror :124:

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Pride of Lions beat me to the punch.

So mine is probably 'where's Deano gone?'

The answer will be 'asleep in the toilets' !

starchild65

Vital Squad Member
when drunk I actually boast about being a Villa fan lol. The howls of derision quickly sober me up though. I'd like to be like Peter Griffin though and get up to all kinds of capers...... Roadhouse!!!

BEEFY

Vital Football Legend
I start by rubbing my head after several pints then I 'go to the toilet' and wake up in bed at home.

Something about the fresh air that just erases my memory, but I'm guessing I never do go to the toilet and instead make a bee line for the bus. My wife is always staggered that I manage to get home - I'm like a homing pigeon, although some people have said they have had to tell me when to get off the bus because they recognise I live in the village and am incapable of pressing the button!!

CDX_EIRE

Vital 1st Team Regular
Jesus Im embarrassed to say I try to exploit my Irishness over here I need to stop its lowest of the low...

I also bullshit the girls and tell 'em I draw things in my spare time, I use to but no more...

Clubpaver

Vital 1st Team Regular
I have absolutely no hic,idea,hic what the answer to this hic,question was,or is hic. :7:
Tip of the day:If you don`t want a hangover,don`t stop drinking.hic