What are you going to do to replace football watching time ? | Page 4 | Vital Football

What are you going to do to replace football watching time ?

Sat with a beer watching ‘ Not Going Out ‘ on Dave ... very appropriate to watch , and Lee Mack is hilarious !

Forum Users, after a report of an inappropriate comment, this thread has had some comments removed.
You will be aware of what I’m talking about if you’ve contributed to this thread.
That sort of comment is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. The poster will be advised of this and warned about future conduct.

indeed ... a friendly forum , and this is a thread where we can all link together with stories of how we are getting on in these unprecedented times .

We have spent the day sorting out cupboards and getting our home in order . We don’t take the car out but walk round the streets and avenues near where we live for exercise . I’ve managed 8000 steps today ( I phone counts them) , and now it’s time to close the curtains and enjoy a couple of films on Netflix. Please keep safe everyone and let’s all help each other through this

I’ve deleted a few posts from this thread to try to keep the status quo and use this thread as a place that we can all discuss these unprecedented times.
Please don’t take offence if one of your posts was removed, some just made a slight reference to another that had been deleted and didn’t make sense anymore.
We move onwards and upwards.

and as for opening up for an hour just for NHS workers at 9 am.
What time do you think they start work.
Mrs DG leaves the house at 7.15 and gets home about 6. 30 pm every day.
Yesterday she went in for a long shift on a day booked as and counting as annual leave, leaving me to get the food amongst selfish hoarding bastards as the shelves are empty when she goes to and gets back from long shifts.

Thank you to Mrs DG and her colleagues.
The supermarkets need to do more to help the key workers. Would a 5am - 7am period help?

I just wished the supermarkets had put limits on the buying stampede as soon as it started to happen and not after the shelves had been stripped bare.

Sainsbury’s released a delivery slot on Monday, apparently they had information that flagged me up as vulnerable.
We placed our order nearly everything we wanted was available.

Sainsbury’s released a delivery slot on Monday, apparently they had information that flagged me up as vulnerable.
We placed our order nearly everything we wanted was available.

Glad you are on the list for food Rex. I anticipate you will be preparing some very good dishes.

Morrisons wouldnt give me a slot at all . I guess I will have to risk catching something and go to shop and get it myself . Thanks

I tried sous vide for the first time today, pork tenderloin. It was very nice.

I was dreading having to do our weekly shop but Lidl was very quiet with the shop well stocked except the incredible disappearing bog rolls . We can now do a two week social avoidance and keep away from shops . Been for a very pleasant around the avenues near where we live and hardly saw anyone . Done nearly 7000 steps today which is not bad

Great story DG , and like you say , you feel proud and ashamed to be a resident of this country .

Every day I see selfish drivers speeding in our city and on our network across the country . These people have no care for the lives of people , so how can we make them care about the elderly with no food ?

33 mins long - the Science behind Coronavirus:

*** Very good at explaining how important it is to wash your hands (about 19 mins in)

Last edited: