What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 224 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

We had a wander around Low Barns nature reserve in County Durham today and took a picnic. Our first visit and it's absolutely lovely. Rest of the picnic for tea in the garden tonight.

We had similar Notty but we added an extra egg to the batter and it seemed to do the trick. Also we give the sausages a ten minute head start and don’t open the oven door for the duration

Pretty much what I've been doing.

4oz plain flour
8 fl oz milk/water
2 eggs

Oven 200C

I think a key thing is to get plenty of air into the mix before pouring it into the hot tray.

A late brunch today which we haven’t had for a while. A light tea tonight of quiche, new potatoes and saladView attachment 49336
Looks good Eweimps.

We had a bottomless brunch at the Mason Arms in Louth on Sunday. Some of us thought it would be bottomless food, it was everything in your photo including pancakes and pikelets (crumpets to us thickos) and more but alas, it was bottomless Proseco.
However, the food was really nice and very well presented. And the Proseco ensured everyone went home happy of course.

Looks good Eweimps.

We had a bottomless brunch at the Mason Arms in Louth on Sunday. Some of us thought it would be bottomless food, it was everything in your photo including pancakes and pikelets (crumpets to us thickos) and more but alas, it was bottomless Proseco.
However, the food was really nice and very well presented. And the Proseco ensured everyone went home happy of course.
Sounds good Riiiiik, I’m not familiar with many Louth pubs other than The Royal Oak at Little Cawthorpe ( known locally as The Splash, so called as it’s next to a ford) where they do a very nice carvery or at least did last time we were there