What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 177 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Wifey’s birthday evening meal went well too. Bit of a mash up of two recipes so basically boned and skinned chicken thighs in a sauce of chicken stock, white wine, garlic, shallots, leeks, mushrooms, celery and a couple of rashers of smoked bacon for flavour and a bit of cream at the end. Served with roast potatoes and peas. I think I’ve got the gig 🙄 oh there was also Dijon and whole grain mustard in there too58341A48-3724-4858-80EC-BB8D09C28139.jpeg

Last edited:
Wifey’s birthday evening meal went well too. Bit of a mash up of two recipes so basically boned and skinned chicken thighs in a sauce of chicken stock, white wine, garlic, shallots, leeks, mushrooms, celery and a couple of rashers of smoked bacon for flavour and a bit of cream at the end. Served with roast potatoes and peas. I think I’ve got the gig 🙄 oh there was also Dijon and whole grain mustard in there tooView attachment 46314
Sounds very nice! A fitting birthday dinner I'd say (so long as the Mrs enjoyed it)!

Wifey’s birthday evening meal went well too. Bit of a mash up of two recipes so basically boned and skinned chicken thighs in a sauce of chicken stock, white wine, garlic, shallots, leeks, mushrooms, celery and a couple of rashers of smoked bacon for flavour and a bit of cream at the end. Served with roast potatoes and peas. I think I’ve got the gig 🙄 oh there was also Dijon and whole grain mustard in there tooView attachment 46314

I think Rob has another phrase for Mash up !