What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 58 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Barbecue for us tonight! The weather is good so we thought why not. Various stuff on it including halloumi, mango and lime chicken, paprika chicken sausages, salmon, heck veggie sausages. Potato salad, coleslaw and our own salad mix on the side. Probably drinks to go with!

Barbecue for us tonight! The weather is good so we thought why not. Various stuff on it including halloumi, mango and lime chicken, paprika chicken sausages, salmon, heck veggie sausages. Potato salad, coleslaw and our own salad mix on the side. Probably drinks to go with!

If I suddenly appear in your back-garden, don't be alarmed!

I'm just warning you because it didn't go well the last time this happened with westbanker. 😁

If I suddenly appear in your back-garden, don't be alarmed!

I'm just warning you because it didn't go well the last time this happened with westbanker. 😁
Is this the start of a new thread...? How and why did you turn up in somebody's garden? I can contribute one to it!

Mrs E put a load in with the Bol. I told her that came out of her share :grinning:
I might be able to squeeze another half glass each out of it. It looks a nice Bordeaux with a french label but managed to pick out that it’s good with cheese and charcuterie

Bottle each next time !