What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 55 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Roast pork with braised red cabbage and the other usual accompaniments tonight, bottle of rose.

Those leftover brownies are calling me, very loudly!!

Still able to get the restaurant takeaways, although the choice/variety is now quite limited. Beef for Mrs S, sunblushed tomato and leek tart for me. Elderflower and raspberry cheesecake for us both

Back from house hunting and what better than an Indian takeaway with a couple of bottles of Sheppy’s cider, which are very nice indeed and going down well.

Any house joy?

Went to the North Norfolk area today, Clay Next Sea, Holt, Sheringham area. Mrs German has fallen for Devon which may take some beating. UK tour commences again next weekend - Herefordshire, all options are on the table, will keep you posted !

Went to the North Norfolk area today, Clay Next Sea, Holt, Sheringham area. Mrs German has fallen for Devon which may take some beating. UK tour commences again next weekend - Herefordshire, all options are on the table, will keep you posted !

Devon not the cheapest for the Mrs to fall for!

I hear Lincolnshire is a lovely part of the world with sandy beaches, historic towns and city and the lovely rolling wolds if you like it a bit hilly.

I hear Lincolnshire is a lovely part of the world with sandy beaches, historic towns and city and the lovely rolling wolds if you like it a bit hilly.

Mentioned Bourne, that’s about the closest I’ll get back to Lincolnshire and that’s pushing it ! She does not appreciate Stuffed Chine unfortunately.

Ha ha never too early, but sadly not on this occasion. It’s a very nice cordial diluted with soda water, honest

Attachments

• 096093A3-5659-4C39-9800-B1AD6E2E204D.jpeg
    096093A3-5659-4C39-9800-B1AD6E2E204D.jpeg
    373.3 KB · Views: 2