What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 73 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

A variation for the first time in yonks on our Wednesday night egg, chips and mushy peas. We had mushroom omelette, chips and salad - and I just love omelette, chips and coleslaw together

For pud Mrs S made a Delaware pudding - a steamed sponge with apple, dried fruit and cinnamon. Should get another couple of portions out of it, hopefully

A variation for the first time in yonks on our Wednesday night egg, chips and mushy peas. We had mushroom omelette, chips and salad - and I just love omelette, chips and coleslaw together

For pud Mrs S made a Delaware pudding - a steamed sponge with apple, dried fruit and cinnamon. Should get another couple of portions out of it, hopefully
Sounds good, especially the pud!

Pork chops, mushrooms, boiled new potatoes, sugar snap peas and asparagus with lemon and butter on.

Was doing really well keeping it healthy but another crap day at work means I duffed out and had a load of peanuts and Aspall's cyder, then the chocolate craving starts. Cadburys chocolate, I'm powerless to resist. Now the guilt.

Pork chops, mushrooms, boiled new potatoes, sugar snap peas and asparagus with lemon and butter on.

Was doing really well keeping it healthy but another crap day at work means I duffed out and had a load of peanuts and Aspall's cyder, then the chocolate craving starts. Cadburys chocolate, I'm powerless to resist. Now the guilt.
If it lifts your mood, the chocolate was worth it. Just do a couple of sit-ups in the morning and you're all good!

Roast chicken, a green salad, roast red pepper with balsamic vinegar. Tomato mozzerela balsamic drizzle, roast potatoes with onion granules and fresh tiger bread. Or as the missus says, chicken salad!

Roast chicken, a green salad, roast red pepper with balsamic vinegar. Tomato mozzerela balsamic drizzle, roast potatoes with onion granules and fresh tiger bread. Or as the missus says, chicken salad!

I’m liking the sound of that. Sounds so much more than chicken salad

We seem to be off the healthy wagon this week and got home late so succumbed to another dirty pizza from Tesco, this time double spicy salami with hot chillies. Usual added bespoke ingredients of mushrooms, tomatoes and parma ham.....counts as cooking yes? Really tasty and washed down with a bottle of Bombardier Ale.

Mrs Riiiiik bought some of those burgers months ago and I still haven't tried them. Going to have to get my finger out.
Go on, give them a try! Only fifteen minutes in the oven. I should say also - I have never managed to stop them sticking to the baking tray to some degree, so don't be disheartened if/when they stick!

Roasted ham sandwich using sourdough slices and some lettuce in there too. Also a slice of Malvern Hop cheese, which is good if you like beers (it has a coating of crushed hops). Oh, and a tangerine!