What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 69 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Filthy pizza again tonight with extras. Double pepperoni with added mushroom, tomatoes, salami and Parma ham drizzled in olive oil and loads of black pepper........delicious. Washed down with a couple of buds.
I’ve not had a pizza for a long time until recently and now we seem to have one every week :eek:

Filthy pizza again tonight with extras. Double pepperoni with added mushroom, tomatoes, salami and Parma ham drizzled in olive oil and loads of black pepper........delicious. Washed down with a couple of buds.
I’ve not had a pizza for a long time until recently and now we seem to have one every week :eek:
Very much liking the sound of that pizza there! Hope it was good, though it sounds like it couldn't fail to be.

Very much liking the sound of that pizza there! Hope it was good, though it sounds like it couldn't fail to be.
It was really good, I do like plenty of topping on my pizza so we often try to add to it. It was a coop one and would be good as it was, but we had a pack of Italian/Spanish cold meats to use up in the fridge. If I’d had any olives they would have gone on too. Mrs E had a margarita one and just added mushrooms,extra tomatoes and a little bit of Parma ham. Unfortunately the coop have stopped their two pizzas and four buds for a fiver though so it was full price

It was really good, I do like plenty of topping on my pizza so we often try to add to it. It was a coop one and would be good as it was, but we had a pack of Italian/Spanish cold meats to use up in the fridge. If I’d had any olives they would have gone on too. Mrs E had a margarita one and just added mushrooms,extra tomatoes and a little bit of Parma ham. Unfortunately the coop have stopped their two pizzas and four buds for a fiver though so it was full price
I can't think of much better than salami, olives, nice cheese etc. I could pretty much eat that stuff endlessly, and put on a pizza is no bad way to do it either!

That deal did sound good to be fair. Wish I'd taken advantage of it!

Polished off the remaining chilli tonight with some fried left over new potatoes ( love them). Mrs E went for poached egg and avocado on toast with mushrooms.
Pudding was a FAB ice lolly from the freezer....bit smaller than I remembered them

Salmon tray bake, again, but it has become a favourite.
Got a photo but the site says it's too big to post. Anyone know what the maximum size allowed is because I use the "Reduce Size Photo" app and sometmes I can post and sometimes I can't?

Salmon tray bake, again, but it has become a favourite.
Got a photo but the site says it's too big to post. Anyone know what the maximum size allowed is because I use the "Reduce Size Photo" app and sometmes I can post and sometimes I can't?

You may already be doing this, but if not may be worth a try:

Copy photo onto Word

Click on the photo and “Picture Tools” comes up on the tool bar.

Click on that , and then on the left, “Compress pictures”, click on email

Save as Picture, and use that to post

You may already be doing this, but if not may be worth a try:

Copy photo onto Word

Click on the photo and “Picture Tools” comes up on the tool bar.

Click on that , and then on the left, “Compress pictures”, click on email

Save as Picture, and use that to post
Thanks for your help but that's out of my capabilities.

I might get another PC one day but for the time being I only have a phone.
I split the phone screen between the photo in gallery and Word but I can't copy it and clicking and dragging doesn't drop it in Word.
Thanks anyway.

For my weekly Saturday night "experimental" I got to play with the chipotle one if my sons gave us last week. Resultant vegan (!) chilli with avocado & coriander quinoa ( I know, sounds like I've done a supermarket sweep in Waitrose) turned out really well, nice and spicy and a pleasant smoky aroma lingering in the kitchen.

Our veg box this week included what appears to be fennel and celeriac. This is going to be interesting....
Celeriac isn't bad! Not really sure what you would do with fennel though. Sounds like your veg box is better than ours though, it's quite boring this time - most exciting thing was red cabbage!

We had takeaway from a really good pub near my partner's parents' place today. She had lemon and pepper fish with risotto, I had beautiful Cajun chicken, chips, salad and mini corn cob. I had some sort of chocolatey cheesecake thing for dessert, she went for the gooiest chocolate cake I've ever seen!