What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 55 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

stokeimp

Vital Squad Member
Still able to get the restaurant takeaways, although the choice/variety is now quite limited. Beef for Mrs S, sunblushed tomato and leek tart for me. Elderflower and raspberry cheesecake for us both

German Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Back from house hunting and what better than an Indian takeaway with a couple of bottles of Sheppy’s cider, which are very nice indeed and going down well.

NottyImp

Vital Football Legend
Went to the North Norfolk area today, Clay Next Sea, Holt, Sheringham area. Mrs German has fallen for Devon which may take some beating. UK tour commences again next weekend - Herefordshire, all options are on the table, will keep you posted !
Devon not the cheapest for the Mrs to fall for!

kickingimp

Vital Squad Member
Went to the North Norfolk area today, Clay Next Sea, Holt, Sheringham area. Mrs German has fallen for Devon which may take some beating. UK tour commences again next weekend - Herefordshire, all options are on the table, will keep you posted !
I hear Lincolnshire is a lovely part of the world with sandy beaches, historic towns and city and the lovely rolling wolds if you like it a bit hilly.

German Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
I hear Lincolnshire is a lovely part of the world with sandy beaches, historic towns and city and the lovely rolling wolds if you like it a bit hilly.
Mentioned Bourne, that’s about the closest I’ll get back to Lincolnshire and that’s pushing it ! She does not appreciate Stuffed Chine unfortunately.