What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 49 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

True. We had American style pancakes (plus I had bacon) for brunch, so definitely needed some veg tonight! Won't be getting my five portions today but I am having some lovely deglet nour dates for pud. I assume they count as one portion!
Yeah, they can count, as long as there not in a flan with custard ;)

Pizza last night. Very healthy - not.

Just about to cook some oats for breakfast; as opposed to 'overnight oats' but always have fruit with either option.
Are they better 'overnight'? (I have no idea what that means other than I'm assuming they sit in/absorb something)

Not cooking, but lunch today was a lovely roast ham sandwich, slice of brie, slice of Red Fox red leicester and an apple. Not the healthiest but I'm going to eat a lot of cabbage later to compensate!

Black pudding and mango chutney in toasted panini for dinner.

Fish, chips and peas for Friday tea ... what else would it be?

Home-made carrot-top pesto, lemon paprika chicken and pasta for tea.

Spent lunch at Sincil Bank with Sincilbanks and Mrs Sincilbanks so that was just a sandwich!

Yes, fish, chips and peas for us, too - Morrisons chunky haddock in our case

Then we had some more of Mrs S's upside down pineapple pudding - she warmed hers up and had it with custard, but I had mine cold with ice cream

Quick easy & tasty tonight, tortilla with pesto base, basil, rocket and Parma ham, Parmesan cheese. Put the other tortilla on top of that place in a dry frying pan to warm on each side for a minute or so. Cut into pizza slices and dip in warm fresh tomato’s, with red wine vinegar & sugar. One of Gino’s if I recall. Had to explain it otherwise you wouldn’t know what I’m on about.

Quick easy & tasty tonight, tortilla with pesto base, basil, rocket and Parma ham, Parmesan cheese. Put the other tortilla on top of that place in a dry frying pan to warm on each side for a minute or so. Cut into pizza slices and dip in warm fresh tomato’s, with red wine vinegar & sugar. One of Gino’s if I recall. Had to explain it otherwise you wouldn’t know what I’m on about.

A sort-of quesadilla?