What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 266 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Tomato based chicken pasta bake tonight which included mushrooms, shallots, yellow peppers and chilli flakes, topped with a mixture of cheese and plain crisps and then baked in the oven.
Greek yogurt and berries for afters

The Mrs wasn't hungry tonight and I couldn't be arsed to cook, so I've just eaten a ham sandwich I didn't have time for at work yesterday.

Home late tonight and Mrs E had produced a delight….Szechuan glazed pork meatballs with noodles and crispy shallots. Also included peppers and bok choy. Quite fiery but really nice take on one of the hello fresh recipes

A veg stir fry tonight, consisting of broccoli, sweetcorn, carrot, purple carrot, mushroom, onion and garlic, with thick udon noodles and a dark, fruity sauce I made myself. Oh, and I cracked a load of eggs into it and stirred them through for the final few minutes. Came out pretty tasty and it's packed with vegetables.

Migraine-induced bedrest last night meant no dinner. Hoping to make up for it tonight! Not up to going to the game though.

Some birthday celebrations at a pub last night, so I had ham hock with apple and cider sauce, chips and veg. They had a delicious array of desserts too but we were all too full to manage one unfortunately...the ginger sponge with stem ginger syrup will have to wait until next time.

Some birthday celebrations at a pub last night, so I had ham hock with apple and cider sauce, chips and veg. They had a delicious array of desserts too but we were all too full to manage one unfortunately...the ginger sponge with stem ginger syrup will have to wait until next time.

Like the sound of that pub!

Meatballs with mash and onion gravy tonight.

Tomorrow will be tomato-fest as we eat up our crop.

Just don't understand how you can walk past a pudding!