What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 167 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Finished off the chicken casserole tonight with Yorkshire pud, quick roasties, mashed half and half :eek: potato/sweet potato, peas and carrots and left over cauliflower and broccoli cheese
greek yogurt and fruit for afters with toasted seeds

Finished off the chicken casserole tonight with Yorkshire pud, quick roasties, mashed half and half :eek: potato/sweet potato, peas and carrots and left over cauliflower and broccoli cheese
greek yogurt and fruit for afters with toasted seeds

I quite like mix-n-nash.

Staffordshire oatcakes with cheese for breakfast.

Prawn flavoured instant noodles with coconut peanut butter stirred through and chopped spring onion on top for lunch.

A nice, healthy dinner - vegan Southern fried chicken "W*NGS" (really think they should rethink calling them that) with steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots. Hot mince pies with spiced pears and syrup for my dessert, hot red berry mix with raspberry skyr for the Mrs.

Staffordshire oatcakes with cheese for breakfast.

Prawn flavoured instant noodles with coconut peanut butter stirred through and chopped spring onion on top for lunch.

A nice, healthy dinner - vegan Southern fried chicken "W*NGS" (really think they should rethink calling them that) with steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots. Hot mince pies with spiced pears and syrup for my dessert, hot red berry mix with raspberry skyr for the Mrs.

That breakfast sounds good!!

You may be interested in the attached. I've bought a pack, but haven't made any yet - will be doing over the next week or two

https://thestaffordshireoatcakecompany.co.uk/