What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 161 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Mrs N. loves a dirty Maccy D's.

No, it was meant to be bubble and squeak but it turned into a sloppy mess so Mrs N. inexplicably added two eggs and some cheese and whipped it all up into a sort-of weird potato omellete/soufle.

I quite liked it. She wasn't so sure.

I think it was a shit-mix.
The way to rectify any cooking misfortune - shove an egg on it. A very wise Mrs NottyImp.(y)

Last edited:
Mrs N. loves a dirty Maccy D's.

No, it was meant to be bubble and squeak but it turned into a sloppy mess so Mrs N. inexplicably added two eggs and some cheese and whipped it all up into a sort-of weird potato omellete/soufle.

I quite liked it. She wasn't so sure.

I think it was a shit-mix.
That does sound like a shitmix, but a tasty one at least!

Leftovers special for lunch - bang bang turkey (Vietnamese stylee, marinated in a dressing made from peanut butter and Chinese chilli bean sauce plus a few other things, seriously spicy!) in homemade flatbread with herbs.

Sounds weird I know, but trust me on this.....

Leftovers special for lunch - bang bang turkey (Vietnamese stylee, marinated in a dressing made from peanut butter and Chinese chilli bean sauce plus a few other things, seriously spicy!) in homemade flatbread with herbs.

Sounds weird I know, but trust me on this.....
Sounds good to me! Riiiiik might disagree, however.

Piri piri chicken tonight with sweet potato wedges and roasted veg (mushrooms, yellow pepper, courgette, red onion and garlic)
Plain Greek yogurt with blackberries, raspberries and trio of toasted seeds to follow
I understand that we’re going on a healthier diet