What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 120 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

We got a pumpkin with our veg box this week, so rather than carve it, we're cooking with it. Updates to follow when we've had a thorough google!

Bubble-and-squeak with left-over mash for lunch.

Chipotle chicken with Mexican rice for tea.
Last nights near cousin to your chicken was crispy (smoked) paprika chicken with tomato, fennel and lentils and Spanish rice (which had chilli so possibly Mexican with an identity crisis).

Smoked paprika and the fennel smelled terrific when cooking and it tasted good too.

Last nights near cousin to your chicken was crispy (smoked) paprika chicken with tomato, fennel and lentils and Spanish rice (which had chilli so possibly Mexican with an identity crisis).

Smoked paprika and the fennel smelled terrific when cooking and it tasted good too.

Are you still eating outside? If so, I'm thinking of visiting your garden. 😁

Xmas pudding in November!!!???

Yes Notty, the boy wasn’t too enamoured with it tbf, but once Brandy was mentioned he ate it. The next iteration for me will be sometime over Christmas. The Family aren’t much into Christmas pudding.

However, what Mrs G does for our Christmas pudding equivalent for the family is;

Warm crepes, Spoonful of cream, couple of scoops of Haagen Daz, Warm Cherries with a little Cointreau mixed in.

On a similar theme same as above but with waffles instead of crepes.

Yes Notty, the boy wasn’t too enamoured with it tbf, but once Brandy was mentioned he ate it. The next iteration for me will be sometime over Christmas. The Family aren’t much into Christmas pudding.

However, what Mrs G does for our Christmas pudding equivalent for the family is;

Warm crepes, Spoonful of cream, couple of scoops of Haagen Daz, Warm Cherries with a little Cointreau mixed in.

On a similar theme same as above but with waffles instead of crepes.

I like waffles and crepes.