What Android? | Vital Football

What Android?

Hastings

Vital Football Hero
Yes that time for me to replace my phone. No I don't want an iPhone I have a work one of those and don't like it. I have a Pixel 3 currently which is good and as a pure Android is not congested with bloatware which put me off Samsung a few years back. Any suggestions? Thoughts?

I've had a Nokia 6 now for quite some time (currently running Android 8.0.1) and I can honestly say that I've never had an issue with it. Now some 'trendy' folk may say it's old fashioned and 'out of step' but it does everything anybody else's phone does and more with no fuss whatsoever. No it's not $1000 or even $500 but the rich never got rich by spending money for the sake of it...

Nokia were "The" name in mobiles back in the 90s and became complacent not many options in the UK

Think Samsung Galaxy phones are very good (had them for my last 3).

Got an iPhone for work and hate it.

I am not a tecchy person and have phat fingas. I use an old flip top Nokia phone for texts and calls and a 10 inch Samsung Galaxy tab A for the rest. Cheap solution that works for me.

Also had Samsung Galaxy phones for the last 7 years and happy with them. Never buy the latest version as 'the last years' model you can get for a fraction of the price. My current one is the 6 Edge which I got the phone only in a sale at Argos!