What a total shocker | Vital Football

What a total shocker

The fat parasite is buying up the remnants of the high street on the cheap to asset strip what he can out of it. Buy low sell high. That's his modus operandi, and also why he can't sell the club. He wants too much for it now he has broken what he "invested" in.

To put it into context

7% of Shirt sales went to Rangers, Shite Direct got 93%. That was just shirts and Ashley only owned 9% of Rangers at the time

Imagine the trade deal he has with NUFC owning 100% of the club? 0.5%, 3%, 5%? It won't be over 10% that's for fucking sure and not just shirt sales - THE WHOLE FUCKING LOT!!!! Not to mention the **** charges NUFC for all merchandise bought from Shite direct while the tat shop receives free advertising!

Why do people constantly defend the fucking prick when they say he isn't using his personal cash to buy Debenhams, HoF and now HMV? Where do they think Shite Direct is getting the money from?

Same again next year, no new players and the annual fakeover rumours as a convenient excuse.

Fucking die, parasite!

Just reading that Benitez will leave at the end of the season if the 2 players he wants are not signed in this window.

He won’t stay either way in my opinion. If by some miracle he does stay, it will oust him as another patsy. He’s had his chance to blow this wide open and he just snuggled up with Ashley instead.

Next 10 days are pivotal,hope that he tells mike he can't take any more & the "Rafa goes we go " lot spit their dummy out,give him something to think about rather than singing nasty songs about him,hoy some ping pong balls on the turf.

I think there are a few premier league clubs that would go for him. He should leave at the end of his contract, the fans won't think bad of him and he could let the fans know exactly who they are supporting by still turning up.

Nobody will give him that sort of money for the club unless it's at the start of the season, and he doesn't want his tatty SD slogans all over the ground.

U reckon Billy? Do you not think Rafa’s style is old hat? Anti-football by and large (ironically born out of a desire to combat football teams like Newcastle had under Keegan and Robson). A bit like Mourinho- had his day. And tactics. Most clubs are looking for young managers with new ideas - like all these ones in the Bundesliga playing a pressing style.

Rafa's style will usually keep you in the league. Which is why he’s here, of course. I don’t think you can win things with that style in the modern age like he (rather fortuitously) did at Liverpool.

I am with you Finn. If we had "big Sam" here playing the same crap football and buying the same players there would be ructions.

Well yeah CTM. Ol’ beach ball heed’s tactics were similar. You could argue Bolton were just a crap Liverpool in some regards.

Apparently Leicester were interested in him Finn. As you say his style is old hat mate, infact his style of play is shocking but if the likes of Bruce/Fat Sam/Hughes/ McClaren can keep getting employed I'm sure Benitez shouldn't find it hard.

Having handed in his list before the transfer market and stipulating yet again he wanted early signings, when they did not arrive Rafa should have walked.
He does not need the money and could afford to rest until summer before getting another job.
By staying he is propping up the money grabbing, football clueless owner and his cohorts.its a disgrace

Apparently Leicester were interested in him Finn. As you say his style is old hat mate, infact his style of play is shocking but if the likes of Bruce/Fat Sam/Hughes/ McClaren can keep getting employed I'm sure Benitez shouldn't find it hard.
Fair dos Billy - but I think the days of landing really top jobs for the likes of Benítez are gone and likely any job at premier league level for any of the other jokers you name. Unless they haul up a Birmingham, QPR or something of similar ilk for a likely 1 season in which they would almost inevitably be sacked.