What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 36 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

I think I've got it.

Their people are bad because they have all the power, made the rules, broke the rules and then flaunted it.

Our people are not as bad because they didn't make the rules, don't have any power, but they criticized the rule breakers, broke the rules, and then did the half decent thing.

If someone could just go over where the gas leak fits in again.

I've been re-watching Joan Hickson's Miss Marple.

So the government has been admonished by the UK's statistics watchdog for its handling of Coronavirus data aiming to show

"the largest possible number of tests, even at the expense of understanding".

Johnson & Cummings manipulating the truth. It's not a good look.

Buddha, I think the picture is of where his parents live, not the accommodation he stayed on on his/their farm. Is there a picture of that?

https://www.bbc.chttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694
If ever someone in high office deserves her P45 it is this bint.

Gimmer, as the thread opener, notwithstanding that your concern was about some bint, has this (not the bint) thing now blown over ? It`s been a couple of days now since the last post, just checking.

It was Cummings’ explanation for the trip that made Barnard Castle synonymous with ludicrous excuses. He said his family “ended up” on the outskirts of the town after a journey to test his eyesight.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-barnard-castle-learns-to-live-with-notoriety

Keen to shrug off this association with, "ludicrous excuses", Barnard Castle now
revealed by Johnson to be the location for manufacture of 60m vaccine doses....

https://news.sky.com/story/up-to-60...at-barnard-castle-boris-johnson-says-12260230

Anybody wanna join the dots...??!!

Last edited:
This last year must have produced more millionaires and multi millionaires than any time in our history. So many people having to deal with such sadness while others are making big bucks. There has to be a major public enquiry.

It was Cummings’ explanation for the trip that made Barnard Castle synonymous with ludicrous excuses. He said his family “ended up” on the outskirts of the town after a journey to test his eyesight.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...-barnard-castle-learns-to-live-with-notoriety

Keen to shrug off this association with, "ludicrous excuses", Barnard Castle now
revealed by Johnson to be the location for manufacture of 60m vaccine doses....

https://news.sky.com/story/up-to-60...at-barnard-castle-boris-johnson-says-12260230

Anybody wanna join the dots...??!!

Not sure there are any dots.

Gov did not bother to initially contact GSK until GSK contacted them at a different time period. Also Barnard Castle (barney) site would not be a place to discuss production as it is just a single manufacturing site with nobody at a level to discuss these things. Certainly would not need Cummings at all.

These sort of discussions would normally be at london city offices or in brentford or at a government location or phone.

Have not verified any if this with ex colleagues at GSK as I am lazy. So I am not saying that the Cummings rumour is lazy just media talk.

Where Cummins was staying then Barney is a local tourist area. Good to see barney site getting more work.

Nitram may have input.

I never read the guardian unless I have to from a link but just reconfirmed why I dont read the liberal self loving woke news any more than I read the mail or express lol.
Oh for an actual old left source with some hint of unbiased news not just new luvvie or 'tory luvers' drivel.

I agree with you about the Guardian in general but it sometimes has decent articles. The one I linked wasn't great but I thought it was good.

So according to Cummings:

- the Prime Minister, in Feb 2020, regarded the virus to be a 'scare story' and actually said, "It's swine flu, don't worry about it, I'm going to get (Chief Medical Officer) Chris Whitty to inject me live on TV with coronavirus so everyone realises it's nothing to be frightened of".

- he's "completely baffled" as to why the givernment have denied that herd immunity was the official plan last year.

- lockdown should have happened earlier and that he, "bitterly regret", not hitting the, "emergency panic button earlier". The situation in Downing Street in March was like, "a scene from Independence Day".

- 12th March was a, "crazy day"; "Part of the building was talking about bombing Iraq, part was talking about household restrictions, and "the prime minister's girlfriend was going completely crackers about something trivial"

- on the same day: "The cabinet secretary (Mark Sedwill) said 'Prime minister, you should go on TV tomorrow and explain the herd immunity plan and that it is like the old chicken pox parties. We need people to get this disease because that's how we get herd immunity by September.'
"And I said, 'Mark you have got to stop using this chicken pox analogy. It's not right.' And he said 'why?' And Ben Warner said: 'Because chicken pox is not spreading exponentially and killing hundreds of thousands of people'."

- Matt Hancock, "should have been fired for at least 15 to 20 things".
"I think there is no doubt at all that many senior people performed far, far - disastrously below the standards which the country has the right to expect. I think that the secretary of state for Health is certainly one of those people. I said repeatedly to the prime minister that he should be fired, so did the cabinet secretary, so did many other senior people."

- the political system is fucked: "There's a very profound question in the nature of our political system, any system that leaves people with the choice between Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn is obviously a system that's gone extremely badly wrong."

Of course, this is all just Cummings version of events and his opinions. How much weight do the hold? Will his comments damage the government, or will they just brush his criticisms off whilst the general public continues to suffer from myopia and apathy?!

What I am wondering, cynical and paranoid git that I am, is if all this is just a deloiberate ploy to deflect attention away from the independent investigation into establishment corruption that bitch-face Patel is unlawfully blocking publication of? This whole Cummings thing would be a very effective smokescreen. Is Cummings in on it even?!

The whole entire thing stinks a foul stench and nobody seems to even give a fuck!