What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 8 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Yes Rotherhithe. Johnson did and said exactly what I expected.

Actually, tbf, I thought he wouldn't bother turning up (as usual) so I got that bit wrong.

I had a good laught at Jogills' comment about it being 1 hour's work towards his 40 hour year workload.
Can you "like" his post?! He likes all of yours

Won't somebody think of the children? The probably infected ones that need to be palmed off ASAP onto their aged at-risk grandparents 270 miles away'

I don't think that's true though (if you are talking about Cummings). He went to see his sister and neices, not his parents as far as I'm aware? And 270 miles or 2 miles doesn't make any difference if you are in a car

He went to his parents' home, and it's a long drive without a stop for a piss or a fill-up, especially if you and your wife are both symptomatic. But hey, it's no big deal. It's only his sisters and neices, and youngsters can't catch it or pass it on anyway.

Have you looked in a mirror lately ?
You seem to jump on most anti-Tory bandwagons.

If I had a "closed mind" and supported "my gang" (which I left years ago) , surely I would have been defending the Govt's initial OTT restrictions ?
I didn't - so where is the "closed mind".

A "closed mind" includes one who supports "rules" for the rules' sake - without appearing to think about what the underlying intention is. (in this case "keeping a safe distance")

("Puppets" ? At least you seem able to leave out the more abusive asides.:oops:)

because I know you are the puppet masters favourite so cannot help it :)

Nice little clip on twitter of Cummings getting abuse from his neighbours!

People have got such hard ons for Cummings and Johnson over Brexit that if they were caught spit roasting a goat they would support them

the MSM and left have not got over brexit so are taking every chance to try and destroy them. Maybe their EU paymasters are upset .Some people are still very gullible.

I don't think that's true though (if you are talking about Cummings). He went to see his sister and neices, not his parents as far as I'm aware? And 270 miles or 2 miles doesn't make any difference if you are in a car

Is does matter if the advice you have given to the PM as his advisor is anyone with/showing symptoms of the virus should self isolate and not go outside of the house for 14 days. How did he get to his car without going outside?

2 miles or 270, he should've stayed the fuck indoors, like the PM told everyone else to.

MSM, FFS.

This bunch of piss-takers have had the easiest ride of any government ever, because a) most of the MSM are owned by right-wing arseholes and b) Boris Johnson, as an ex-journalist, is one of their gang.

It's a measure of how incompetent this lot are that some (and only some) of the MSM are beginning to ask questions about this absolutely shameless behaviour. Cummings is bang to rights. In many countries he'd be facing a prison sentence for breaking lockdown. The lockdown he decided on.

And still there are arselickers queueing up to defend him, even though he wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

He might drive 270 miles to breathe on them, mind.

Last edited:
Is does matter if the advice you have given to the PM as his advisor is anyone with/showing symptoms of the virus should self isolate and not go outside of the house for 14 days. How did he get to his car without going outside?

2 miles or 270, he should've stayed the fuck indoors, like the PM told everyone else to.

If he didn't have a young child, I would agree with you 100%. The fact that he did makes it more complex. It would be impossible to get any sort of childcare in London, as I said, I'm not sure what I would do.

I've adhered to the lockdown (probably better than most), but I was allowed to collect and deliver my boys from their mother (in addition to the one walk outside, and one trip to the shops).

And i think people have always been allowed to "isolate" whilst going outside (eg to their garden)?

Careful now, let's not politicise this minor oversight that shows up the utter rottenness and corruption of the politicians running the country and their client journalists.

Which one us has not sat on the committee deciding the lockdown rules and then blatantly and knowingly broken them while infected with a deadly virus on several occasions? Let that wretch throw the first stone.

Won't somebody think of the children? The probably infected ones that need to be palmed off ASAP onto their aged at-risk grandparents 270 miles away because being the most powerful person in the government, it's impossible to organise any form of child care in London. Be honest, we've all done it.

I think you're all being rather beastly and should be ashamed of yourselves.
I have to correct you there Alderman. You are wrong.

It was only 260 miles.

Also, lets face it, the rest of us parents don't love our children as much as Cummings does his boy. His natural instincts are better than ours.

Cummings has declined the opportunity to do the honourable thing and offer his resignation.

Do we think he will manage to cling on, or will the weight of pressure become too much?

Shirley he must go?

It wouldn't make any difference anyway. He has the ear of Johnson and the cabinet (or the bollocks: who knows what dirt he's got on them). He'll still be pulling the strings and will get rehabilitated once it's all blown over in the same way as Mandelson kept coming back.

That's the way it goes these days. Brazen it out, never apologise, claim fake news, accuse your accusers of politicisation. Patel called the British the laziest bastards on the planet and at came close at the very least to committing treason on her holiday in Israel. Shapps operated under several pseudonyms. They're both in the cabinet now. Boris fucking Johnson is the Prime Minister.

Fuckers like that will never quit of their own accord, and their mates won't sack them either.

I have to correct you there Alderman. You are wrong.

It was only 260 miles.

Also, lets face it, the rest of us parents don't love our children as much as Cummings does his boy. His natural instincts are better than ours.

Reckon the instincts would be the same.

But normal folk were following rules not instincts. And they were doing that because they had been told that breaking the rules would harm the NHS and cost lives.

How anybody can defend him is beyond comprehension. If it were just Joe Public who done this it'd be bad enough. How many posts have there been on here criticising people for breaking the lockdown in various way?. These 'covidiots' have been criticised but suddenly it's understandable that this slimy fucker can just do what the fuck he likes?!

Last edited:
It wouldn't make any difference anyway. He has the ear of Johnson and the cabinet (or the bollocks: who knows what dirt he's got on them). He'll still be pulling the strings and will get rehabilitated once it's all blown over in the same way as Mandelson kept coming back.

That's the way it goes these days. Brazen it out, never apologise, claim fake news, accuse your accusers of politicisation. Patel called the British the laziest bastards on the planet and at came close at the very least to committing treason on her holiday in Israel. Shapps operated under several pseudonyms. They're both in the cabinet now. Boris fucking Johnson is the Prime Minister.

Fuckers like that will never quit of their own accord, and their mates won't sack them either.

Sadly I fear that you are correct. Depressing stuff.

something that Boris and Cummings didnt want to discuss or bought into the open. Cummings child is autistic and can only be left in the care of certain people.
Only he wasn’t because by their own account they self isolated (cough) in a separate building. They never did need childcare. Their care for their child involved taking a long enclosed car journey with potentially infected parents. It’s not what I’d do and doesn’t sound very caring. They are working parents and therefore must have access to childcare in London as a result. It seems unbelievable to most ordinary people that the only potential childcare involved driving the length of the country. Also they’d better hope there isn’t any CCTV footage of their day out to Barnard Castle.

If he didn't have a young child, I would agree with you 100%. The fact that he did makes it more complex. It would be impossible to get any sort of childcare in London, as I said, I'm not sure what I would do.

I've adhered to the lockdown (probably better than most), but I was allowed to collect and deliver my boys from their mother (in addition to the one walk outside, and one trip to the shops).

And i think people have always been allowed to "isolate" whilst going outside (eg to their garden)?

Are you saying it's impossible for the man who basically runs the country to get child care in London?

Millions of people across the country and across the world have small children or aged parents and relatives and have been observing the lockdown, making sacrifices, no matter how distressing or painful or inconvenient, because they understand the seriousness of the situation.

The worm Cummings who thinks he's above all that pleb-level shit has been caught red-handed and is using his child as a human shield. That's the calibre of person he is. The Prime Minister and the Cabinet, instead of kicking him out on his arse as any self-respecting cabinet would do, have been making pathetic excuses for him. That's the calibre of people they are.

If you choose to make excuses for that kind of behaviour, then good luck with it, but it's precisely the reason that the Cummingses of this world have always acted that way, and will always act that way.

Last edited: