What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 6 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Except in the uk you are not allowed to go to a second home or fly or go on holiday. Only go out for work, medical appointment, exercise or shopping. Unless You are in power, then you do what you please because you are so important lol.
But we started off with golf courses and garden centres closed.
Moans about people spreading out in parks and beaches.
Moans about sunbathing ffs.

Surely all that matters is that people stay apart ?

Around here plenty of people have been meeting up .... but always keeping their distance .... including the teenagers.

Stupid "Rules" get changed.

Why was golf ever a problem ? Or sunbathing ?
Why did a journey have to be "necessary" ? (In whose opinion ?)

With the evidence now overwhelming that the virus transmitted most in high density cities, (London, Milan, New York etc) ...
....people with second homes or country relatives should have been positively encouraged to quarantine in remote locations - away from busy London streets.
But whether it is safer in London or Durham isn’t the point. He ignored the advice/rules from the government that everybody else was sticking to.
Because he knows better? Because he can? Because he wants to?

It is not acceptable.

Exactly.
Who really cares if one family journeyed to a remote farmhouse to quarantine ?

If the media - and Labour - really cared about the risk of infection, why haven't they been all over the 100's of illegal migrants sitting side-by-side in small dingys ?

They would be wanting to ask these people:
Where have you come from ?
Where did you stop along the way ?
Why were you not staying within family units ?
Is your journey "necessary" ?

And that's before the questions around it looking like the French Navy/Coastguard and UK Border Force appeared to be shepherding the boats and co-operating with the illegals ?

But no. Just a couple of news segments on the illegals and the broadcasters go back to their childish game of harass (Conservative) Ministers over utter trivia.

Shocked that once again you cannot see that two wrongs do not make a right. The ‘media and Labour’ - well mr ‘blind to facts’ how many tory MPs or tory msm have raised these same issues. They are all the same.

Why do you not tackle the two issues separately?

Harass tory ministers? Once again provocative for the sake of it and wrong again. Cummings is not a tory minister but is one of the advisers on this issue and is being criticised by all and sunder including tory MPs and members but of course you cannot see that as its ‘tory good, everyone else bad). It does not matter which government is in power, its what they do that counts.

But we started off with golf courses and garden centres closed.
Moans about people spreading out in parks and beaches.
Moans about sunbathing ffs.

Surely all that matters is that people stay apart ?

Around here plenty of people have been meeting up .... but always keeping their distance .... including the teenagers.

What matters is that everyone follows the rules equally. Dont tell (order) people to do one thing and then do the opposite yourself.

Another poster unable to avoid abuse ....

Look at the facts, the whole country has adhered to government lockdown rules.
But the "whole country" hasn't.
Plenty of people have been quietly doing their own thing.

Most grown-ups (and plenty of teenagers) have been able to focus on the important message ....
...Keep Your Distance.

Many people have been meeting friends or relatives safely and discretely - including both of my neigbours.
(One side great, the other side can't stand - but wouldn't dream of being a hypocrite and reporting them.)

Rules that Cummings himself probably had a hand in concocting.
Has he ?
Plenty of people on ConservativeHome were warning against OTT restrictions - so there's every chance someone (maybe Cummings?) argued against some of the initial restrictions.

its what they do that counts.
Exactly.

So surely quarantining at a remote farmhouse is more responsible than staying in a busy London street ???

(And still no comment from anyone on what hundreds of illegal migrants have been "doing".... i.e. sitting for hours, side-by-side with strangers.)

Lol. Was about Johnson. Hadn't seen Tarian's when I posted it but have since commented. He's wonderful, isn't he? I know why he sees things that way so I won't judge him too harshly, unlike Johnson who is a prize ####.
Did Boris Johnson do the conference? You were sure that he wouldnt.

Exactly.

So surely quarantining at a remote farmhouse is more responsible than staying in a busy London street ???

Once again making an excuse to support your gang. Have you ever thought for yourself or has your mind always been closed? Of all the posters on this site on both sides - You do seem to be the puppet masters no 1 puppet.

Exactly.

The issue is that people were told not to travel, not do what was safest for themselves. Cummings and Kyle Walker etc just think they are more important than everybody else

Did Boris Johnson do the conference? You were sure that he wouldnt.

I thought he would.

What else could he say, his position has no credibility. He has pushed himself into a corner so he had no option but to bluster his way through and ride out the storm. Dont think he is too happy with Cummings landing him in this position!

...but of course you cannot see that as its ‘tory good, everyone else bad).
You are so wrong !

Stephen Kinnock visited his father in London.

The photo of Kinnock Junior sitting in the front garden at a safe distance from Kinnock Senior didn't bother me one jot.....
... and I posted somewhere to that effect.
(Because I try not to be a hypocrite and I was more irritated by the moaners.)

Arguably, Neil should have left London to visit Stephen.....
....but I care about their politics, not their social lives !

The wiffy waffey twat has totally lost the fucking plot and is too gutless to answer difficult questions, just gives bluff and "our government plans" blind bullshit. Does he not realise the government's 'plan' went 260 miles out the window to Durham and does he not realise his " determination to open schools on June 1st" relies on two things, firstly teachers being willing/wanting/feeling safe to put themselves at risk and secondly parents feeling it is safe to send their children into school.

Think the government have stuck two big fingers up to the UK public who have followed the Stay home, save lives, protect the NHS guidelines.

The PM and cabinet ministers who've tried to justify Cummings actions are an embarrassment. Hopefully this won't go away quickly.

Hope you dont mind, but this post I have stolen your post and put it on my facebook page? I couldnt have written it better myself! As I said yesterday cummings has to go and as Boris obviously knew what he was doing he needs to go too!

Lots of bitterness and hatred on here right now.
If you are of a left persuasion , I understand it's not going very well for you.

You are so wrong !

Stephen Kinnock visited his father in London.

The photo of Kinnock Junior sitting in the front garden at a safe distance from Kinnock Senior didn't bother me one jot.....
... and I posted somewhere to that effect.
(Because I try not to be a hypocrite and I was more irritated by the moaners.)

Arguably, Neil should have left London to visit Stephen.....
....but I care about their politics, not their social lives !

I answered that with pledge earlier. Any MP or person in power who does not follow what the people are being ordered to do needs reprimanding. Also reporters should not be hassling people especially when not staying 2m apart.

Lots of bitterness and hatred on here right now.
If you are of a left persuasion , I understand it's not going very well for you.

Exactly what is left wing about supporting the people instead of power, thought that was populism? Maybe Steve Baker is now a left winger ( or centre forward). Be careful you could join the puppets again lol.

Last edited:
It's a difficult one, balancing the rights of foreign nationals fleeing France in search of a better life, against the safety and the economic future of the UK public.

Immigration centres are being overrun too

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidst...lum-seekers-as-kent-services-engulfed-227661/

What makes me laugh is the irony that the people complaining support a government that cut the border force and boats. When the massive cuts came in, was it not obvious what the result would be. The new immigration laws are made to look good but will improve nothing. It just means more third world cheap labour flocking to the uk instead of EU nationals.