What a bloody hypocrite. | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

For some reason the link will not work. Just google Catherine Calderwood. Absolutely disgusting.

Do as I say not as I do is always a bad look. Silly women should have known better. NZ minister for health wss caught mountain biking several kms from home.
Aunty Jacinda tore him a new orifice apparently.

She should have resigned instantly, if not then Sturgeon should have pushed her moments later.

Now who else might we now be referring to? One rule for us plebs and another for Lord Cummings.

Last edited:
She broke the rules and is suffering the consequences, but what about the reporter who was following her round the country, is he resigning as well. :grinning:
As you like to keep up with affairs, you might have overlooked the fact that in March the Govt. gave all journalists 'key worker' status, which effectively gave them licence to roam. How else could you have roving reporters?

As you like to keep up with affairs, you might have overlooked the fact that in March the Govt. gave all journalists 'key worker' status, which effectively gave them licence to roam. How else could you have roving reporters?

I think this was Farage’s defence when questioned by police as to why he travelled from Westerham to Dover to complain about “Them bloody migrants”.

I made a tongue in cheek post 6 weeks ago and you have suddenly woken up to it,
And the reporter comes under the Scottish parliament rules not Westminster, the rules are basically the same though.

I made a tongue in cheek post 6 weeks ago and you have suddenly woken up to it,
And the reporter comes under the Scottish parliament rules not Westminster, the rules are basically the same though.
Wrong again! The Coronavirus Act 2020 covers the whole of the UK with provisions for dealing with specific maters, eg indemnity for health service activity, in England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.