What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 9 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Reckon the instincts would be the same.

But normal folk were following rules not instincts. And they were doing that because they had been told that breaking the rules would harm the NHS and cost lives.

How anybody can defend him is beyond comprehension. If it were just Joe Public who done this it'd be bad enough. How many posts have there been on here criticising people for breaking the lockdown in various way?. These 'covidiots' have been criticised but suddenly it's understandable that this slimy fucker can just do what the fuck he likes?!
Spot on. Outrage from some about visits to Southend but silence from the same people about visits to Durham (and Barnard Castle).

Are you saying it's impossible for the man who basically runs the country to get child care in London?

Millions of people across the country and across the world have small children or aged parents and relatives and have been observing the lockdown, making sacrifices, no matter how distressing or painful or inconvenient.

The worm Cummings who think's he's above all that has been caught red-handed and is using his child as a human shield. That's the standard of person he is. The Prime Minister and the Cabinet, instead of kicking him out on his arse as any self-respecting cabinet would do, have been making pathetic excuses for him. That's the standard of people they are.

If you choose to make excuses for that kind of behaviour, then good luck with it, but it's precisely the reason that the Cummingses of this world have always acted that way, and will always act that way.
Cheer up mate , there's only seven months 'till a no deal Brexit 🇬🇧 , so you have bigger worries to come?

Are you saying it's impossible for the man who basically runs the country to get child care in London?

Millions of people across the country and across the world have small children or aged parents and relatives and have been observing the lockdown, making sacrifices, no matter how distressing or painful or inconvenient, because they understand the seriousness of the situation.

The worm Cummings who think's he's above all that pleb-level shit has been caught red-handed and is using his child as a human shield. That's the calibre of person he is. The Prime Minister and the Cabinet, instead of kicking him out on his arse as any self-respecting cabinet would do, have been making pathetic excuses for him. That's the calibre of people they are.

If you choose to make excuses for that kind of behaviour, then good luck with it, but it's precisely the reason that the Cummingses of this world have always acted that way, and will always act that way.
You've got it wrong again Alderman. He loves his child more than we love ours and his instincts are superior. We should feel humbled and respect him.

Kinell, I've just heard that the DM is slagging off Johnson and Cummings in tomorrow's headline. Have they become leftie persecutors of our honourable leaders?

AldermanBarnes (Post 155) any reason for missing out Williamson?

Gavin Williamson, sacked as defence secretary following an inquiry into a leak from a top-level National Security Council meeting.

If the facts are as they appear Cummings is banged to rights .Forget the child care rubbish. That is a smoke screen. If he is proven to do what is is said he did it makes a total mockery of government policy.

So what happens if 1,100+ illegals break the rules , travelling in dinghies ?
Does that mean we will all suffer , but 1,100 times as much ?

I don't accept the term, 'illegals'. In my opinion no person is illegal.

But with regard to people coming onto this island at the moment, I don't think anybody should be allowed to enter other than British residents. And any British residents returning need to be quarantined.

What should have happened, right back when the very first cases of covid were discovered in the UK, was an immediate closure of all of our borders. That way we could have easily traced anybody who might have caught the virus and we could have dealt with cases locally. The outbreak could have been prevented.

The reason that didn't happen was simple. It would have cost too much money. So they gambled. And lost. It ended up costing more money than what they thought they were saving from being lost.

I wouldn't normally advocate the existence of borders let alone the closure of them. However, the sea is a natural border and so as an island we had a potential advantage over other countries. That chance was missed because it was thought it would cost too much.

People have got such hard ons for Cummings and Johnson over Brexit that if they were caught spit roasting a goat they would support them

As long as they were staying alert and at least 2m apart I don’t see why anyone should have a problem with it.

what a horrible country we have become. You have a man who's number one priority is to take care of his autistic 4 year old child. He has to do this within the guidelines of the lockdown rules, which he does. I am sure most of u have children, what would u do differently?. if he had stayed where he was then the media would be criticising him for not putting the childs interest first. As I said most of u have children, how many of u have a 4 year old autistic child?. can u imagine the dilemma the parents were in. Mum suffering with the virus and dad probably got it, and in control of a little-un with problems. You have to go to the adult where u know the child will not be hysterical. Then he does it within the lockdown rules. And yet the media use it to discredit Dad. what horrible and nasty people we have in this country

I guess that's a response to VG or Pledge but as I've blocked them I don't know. Can I recommend you do the same? They love upsetting you.

But it's no good just blocking or ignoring them, '58. That doesn't make them go away.

I can understand that you don't want to read their comments but if you do have to 'ignore' them, don't let them know you have, for crying out loud! That only lets them know that they've got to you. Better to just never reply to them so that they will assume, but not know, that you're ignoring them.

What would be really great is if we all 'ignored' them but didn't mention that we had. I wonder how long it would take them to work out that they're only being heard by each other?!