What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 5 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Apparently the bloke who proved Dominic Cummings drove to Durham said if he'd known he wouldn't resign, he wouldn't have followed him.

Right, fuck it...off to find a poorly lady with a 4 year old and fuck off to Durham for a fortnight!

Pretty much agree with that , acting sensible with hygiene etc.
I have a mask hanging round my neck when I'm out , and I can put it on if I need to go anywhere near someone else.

Except in the uk you are not allowed to go to a second home or fly or go on holiday. Only go out for work, medical appointment, exercise or shopping. Unless You are in power, then you do what you please because you are so important lol.

All bets are off.
We expect an influx of many going to their second homes in Devon
It’s now impossible to police
I was chatting to a friend who lives in Instow.
They are expecting the same.
About 40% of the houses there are second homes or holiday lets.
Second spike anyone?

All bets are off.
Second spike anyone?

I said that once they announced the ‘stay alert’ it was all over. Todays Cummings rubbish from Boris will give more people the excuse to join in the breakout.

The only thing that surprised me about this outcome is the fact that Johnson actually had the balls to announce it himself.

Still ducking difficult questions, sticking two fingers up at us all, “fuck you lot, we’ll do as we please over here”. Disgusting state of affairs.

We can only hope the mirror/observer has a further instalment to publish in the next few days to keep it fresh in people’s minds.

All bets are off.
Second spike anyone?

I think it's the sixth spike now?. The second one was people having parties during lockdown, third was the easing of lockdown, fourth was VE day, fifth was last weekend's hot weather, so yes, this will be the sixth "spike"

The wiffy waffey twat has totally lost the fucking plot and is too gutless to answer difficult questions, just gives bluff and "our government plans" blind bullshit. Does he not realise the government's 'plan' went 260 miles out the window to Durham and does he not realise his " determination to open schools on June 1st" relies on two things, firstly teachers being willing/wanting/feeling safe to put themselves at risk and secondly parents feeling it is safe to send their children into school.

Think the government have stuck two big fingers up to the UK public who have followed the Stay home, save lives, protect the NHS guidelines.

The PM and cabinet ministers who've tried to justify Cummings actions are an embarrassment. Hopefully this won't go away quickly.

it's the fact the press and MSM couldn't really care if he broke lockdown . There was no call to resign over several Labour mps who broke lockdown and they didnt have a reason. Its because he was behind brexit and hated by the remain side , the remain biased MSM. They still wont give up trying to delay transition period. if he resigns then the labour mps should also resign. The press will only pick on people they hate
Exactly.
Who really cares if one family journeyed to a remote farmhouse to quarantine ?

If the media - and Labour - really cared about the risk of infection, why haven't they been all over the 100's of illegal migrants sitting side-by-side in small dingys ?

They would be wanting to ask these people:
Where have you come from ?
Where did you stop along the way ?
Why were you not staying within family units ?
Is your journey "necessary" ?

And that's before the questions around it looking like the French Navy/Coastguard and UK Border Force appeared to be shepherding the boats and co-operating with the illegals ?

But no. Just a couple of news segments on the illegals and the broadcasters go back to their childish game of harass (Conservative) Ministers over utter trivia.

Hilarious. Every bit as appalling as I hoped he would be.

I had to admire how he was able to effortlessly bs his way through it although he has had a lifetime of practice.

Exactly.
Who really cares if one family journeyed to a remote farmhouse to quarantine ?

If the media - and Labour - really cared about the risk of infection, why haven't they been all over the 100's of illegal migrants sitting side-by-side in small dingys ?

They would be wanting to ask these people:
Where have you come from ?
Where did you stop along the way ?
Why were you not staying within family units ?
Is your journey "necessary" ?

And that's before the questions around it looking like the French Navy/Coastguard and UK Border Force appeared to be shepherding the boats and co-operating with the illegals ?

But no. Just a couple of news segments on the illegals and the broadcasters go back to their childish game of harass (Conservative) Ministers over utter trivia.
You've excelled yourself there Tarian. Offer Cummings your services (or Farridge).

One rule for them and another rule for everyone else...
Stupid "Rules" get changed.

Why was golf ever a problem ? Or sunbathing ?
Why did a journey have to be "necessary" ? (In whose opinion ?)

With the evidence now overwhelming that the virus transmitted most in high density cities, (London, Milan, New York etc) ...
....people with second homes or country relatives should have been positively encouraged to quarantine in remote locations - away from busy London streets.

Are you talking about Boris or Tarian as both spout constant shit.?
Lol. Was about Johnson. Hadn't seen Tarian's when I posted it but have since commented. He's wonderful, isn't he? I know why he sees things that way so I won't judge him too harshly, unlike Johnson who is a prize ####.

What a crock of shit Tarian.
Look at the facts, the whole country has adhered to government lockdown rules. Rules that Cummings himself probably had a hand in concocting.

He has blatantly ignored the rules.

Should he keep his job?