What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 4 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Reminds me of Thomas Cromwell. South London wide boy who as a favourite of Henry VIII rose to be the most powerful man in England apart from the king.
Not only was he of common blood which made him many enemies he also liked to rub it in to the aristocrats. That old saying about beware of how you treat people on the way up ...
His many enemies took their opportunity once a chance appeared and Thomas lost his head.

Will Cummings lose his head?

So funny people who think this is right v left.

Hilarious that the papers waited and sat on the second Cummings story.
Cabinet ministers yesterday, whipped and advised to show their support for their special advisor and his ''Exceptional Circumstances' Durham trip. Then, last night, they publish details of his other non guidelines trip(s) out, making them all look like mugs. Brilliant!
I believe one or two on here maybe defended him a bit prematurely too.
I predict they will carry on defending him. "Dodgy sources", "can't be sure it was him" etc.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this in one way (politically). Unfortunately overall it is very bad news as I expect people to take less notice of what they are told to do which will be detrimental to us all.

I predict they will carry on defending him. "Dodgy sources", "can't be sure it was him" etc.

I have to admit I'm enjoying this in one way (politically). Unfortunately overall it is very bad news as I expect people to take less notice of what they are told to do which will be detrimental to us all.
How can people be expected to take lockdown seriously now? They see people in authority flaunting the law so why should it only apply to them?

How can people be expected to take lockdown seriously now? They see people in authority flaunting the law so why should it only apply to them?
My guess is that Boris will try to keep him.As he has no brain of his own and depends on Cummings.It is a interesting situation. My guess is Boris will gamble that with a big majority a few unhappy backbenchers will make no difference.

My guess is that Boris will try to keep him.As he has no brain of his own and depends on Cummings.It is a interesting situation. My guess is Boris will gamble that with a big majority a few unhappy backbenchers will make no difference.
He did an about turn on foreign NHS workers after pressure from Tory MPs

thought shapps handled it well from a ridiculous now embarrassing biased person like Marr. Tory mp Baker hates Cummings anyway so no surprise there. How low can the left get. They hate him because of brexit . Their attack on pritti Patel back fired , now its DCs turn. What a bunch of nasty conniving cesspit dwellers the MSM and left have become. The silent majority are calling for you to be promoted. Funny how it's gone from breaking lockdown to breaking the spirit of lockdown , and using a 4 year old child. Absolutely repulsive people

This is the danger of right wing facebook groups. Fantasists and weirdos peddle utter shite and outright lies which people like the pledge are too thick to do anything with but take at face value and spout as gospel elsewhere.

Shapps was laughably inept. Refusing to answer anything directly, almost as if he hadn’t been briefed before his appearance. Constantly going round in circles, saying one thing then another just 2 minutes later. Kept trying to steer The interview back onto transport issues “which is my expertise”. Thankfully Marr wasn’t having any of it and refused to let up.

I agree with the shadow home office guy who said Johnson should do today’s government briefing to face the music and answer any questions the media has over this matter, anyone think he will? Or do you think he will keep his head down and stay away from any difficult questions while hoping it blows over, therefore not having to deal with it directly?

Maybe I should do a poll.

Shapps was laughably inept. Refusing to answer anything directly, almost as if he hadn’t been briefed before his appearance. Constantly going round in circles, saying one thing then another just 2 minutes later. Kept trying to steer The interview back onto transport issues “which is my expertise”. Thankfully Marr wasn’t having any of it and refused to let up.

I agree with the shadow home office guy who said Johnson should do today’s government briefing to face the music and answer any questions the media has over this matter, anyone think he will? Or do you think he will keep his head down and stay away from any difficult questions while hoping it blows over, therefore not having to deal with it directly?

Maybe I should do a poll.
I'm near certain he won't appear. He is lazy and leaves the tough stuff to others. He will be "busy" off shaking hands of Covid patients/holiday/creating more children/ill/just can't be arsed.
(delete as appropriate).

I almost feel sorry for Shapps and Hancock.

I guess he will hope it blows over with the large majority to rely on.

think he will have no alternative than to resign . disgusting as it is.

Why is it disgusting? Because you see him as ‘on your team’. So far I have seen nothing that advances his case, apart from he is the PM’s buddy.
Where millions of people are following the rules even when it is causing them great stress they see someone saying ‘up yours, I am very important so this dont apply to me’.
I supported the community secretary in his situation so look at it from a neutral point of view. Nobody is above the law or civil behaviour.

it's the fact the press and MSM couldn't really care if he broke lockdown . There was no call to resign over several Labour mps who broke lockdown and they didnt have a reason. Its because he was behind brexit and hated by the remain side , the remain biased MSM. They still wont give up trying to delay transition period. if he resigns then the labour mps should also resign. The press will only pick on people they hate

I'm near certain he won't appear. He is lazy and leaves the tough stuff to others. He will be "busy" off shaking hands of Covid patients/holiday/creating more children/ill/just can't be arsed.
(delete as appropriate).

I almost feel sorry for Shapps and Hancock.

I guess he will hope it blows over with the large majority to rely on.

I’m not sure ‘lazy’ is correct 58. I just think he knows deep down this could damage the reputation of his government and himself personally. And by ducking any direct scrutiny and leaving it as long as possible, then just maybe, hopefully, something bigger may come along and people might forget about this.

Lazy what a load of cobblers. It takes a long time to recover from corona he still doesnt look well. I would have voted labour at last election if there was a labour party, but unfortunately there wasnt .I am no great tory lover anymore. But I am a appalled by the actions of the MSM and remain side over past few years, just good job majority of the public see through their lies. Boris is doing a good job. Just glad the Corbyn party ( do they have a name ) didn't get in.

it's the fact the press and MSM couldn't really care if he broke lockdown . There was no call to resign over several Labour mps who broke lockdown and they didnt have a reason. Its because he was behind brexit and hated by the remain side , the remain biased MSM. They still wont give up trying to delay transition period. if he resigns then the labour mps should also resign. The press will only pick on people they hate

Anyone in a position of power of influence needs to be bought to task. Labour MPs should have been called out stronger, sanctioned or suspended.

The difference with Cummings is that he is part of a current government that is telling everyone else to behave in a certain manner and then brazenly sticks two fingers up.

It cuts two ways with the msm, did you ever question their treatment of corbyn during the election?

People such as Dominic Cummings should have realised that he had to be seen as whiter than white. As he has created so many enemies he dare not put a foot wrong, like others in his position they thought the government's advice did not apply to them. His only possible way out is to issue an abject apology swear never to do anything like it again and hope to carry on. For the time being the left and the small number of Tory enemies will keep trying to oust him. he must now behave and pray he survives. The question is will he have the humility to do it?

Last edited:
Cummings locked down in No 10 for over 4 & a half hours. Briefing delayed an hour till 5pm and, wonder of wonders, Boris will be taking it. That will be another 60 minutes work to add to his annual target of 40 hours. Prepare for bluster, BS and straight to camera arm waving "with passion". Anyone believe that Bunter will quieten this one down effectively.