What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 34 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Oh for heavens sake! Cummings and his wife have told a string of lies from start to finish. Ministers have been engaged to lie on his behalf. It's embarrassing and the more the lies are supported the more they fall apart.

Come clean and apologise is the first imperative and he failed. To then point blank pretend he didn't do what he did do in plain sight requires that we all become fools in the quest to believe the porkies. The more he and his supporters keep the pretence going the longer this goes on and the more cultish they appear. Keep digging chaps.

There is no need to argue about Cumming's it was last weeks news, it is deflecting from the hypocrisy of Duffield breaking lock down. A woman who was scathing about others, yet didn't stick to the rules herself.

Deflecting. Incredible irony that you would use that word yourself.

Duffield did the right thing by resigning as party whip. Notice the difference?

No sides, because everyone should agree with you?

I don't think Rosie Duffield should be suspended, she's got important work to do. No one is asking for Kyle Walker to be suspended are they?

The point is you should argue from a formed opinion based on reason not on the opinion of your gang.

Why should I want someone to agree with me, I may have changed my own mind by the time someone answers anything lol.

He never tried to deny the Barnard Castle visit, despite there being only one witness, and that was at the time they were leaving.
He said he drove there to test his eyesight - his own admission. First, if his eyesight was impaired, he possibly drove in contravention of the Road Traffic Act. Second, if you had dodgy eyes, why not drive locally and, third, why have a wife and child in the car if you have dodgy eyesight.

He said he had Covid-19 symptoms but wasn't tested at any time - his admission. Despite being very sick, he drove to the hospital to collect his son because the hospital could not arrange transport (sic).

After his jaunt into the countryside, Cummings returned to London and work only on the basis of a chat with doctors. He wasn't tested before doing so (his own admission), which I understand is against the rules. I forgot, the rules don't apply to Cummings.

Are you so gullible to swallow that crap about looking after a child

Cummings is not a elected politician with the job of representing the people, she is a elected politician who has been very vocal in condemning anyone who broke the lock down.
It's worse then in Cummings case because he has incredible power and influence (Boris can't function without him) yet he's not an elected official.

He said he had Covid-19 symptoms but wasn't tested at any time - his admission. Despite being very sick, he drove to the hospital to collect his son because the hospital could not arrange transport (sic).

I agree that doesn't seem very plausible. It is not as if hospitals are busy. Lots of staff wandering about with nothing to do, I hear.

I agree that gullibility is very sad. Oh, great one.

Cummings is so honourable and selfless that he didn't want to be a burden on the NHS. My oh my. It seems I'vecompletely misjudged his character. I feel humbled.

Every other culprit of all political hues and none, have put their hands up and apologised. Cummings hasn't and has compounded it by ludicrous bs, insulting the public in the process at a very sensitive time. They've all done wrong to varying degrees but Cummings is the stand out candidate.

Cummings is so honourable and selfless that he didn't want to be a burden on the NHS. My oh my. It seems I'vecompletely misjudged his character. I feel humbled.

Every other culprit of all political hues and none, have put their hands up and apologised. Cummings hasn't and has compounded it by ludicrous bs, insulting the public in the process at a very sensitive time. They've all done wrong to varying degrees but Cummings is the stand out candidate.

Calm down, dear.

Take a chill pill.

Which alternative conspiracy theory do you like the most? The "trip to the countryside" (during the most important time in this country's recent history), the "business trip to Glaxo", or the "celebrate wife's birthday" (at HIS family's house)?

Taking the child to hospital was a good touch - I imagine the doctors have been bought off?

What is your view on Rosie Duffield?

That Boris cannot operate without Cummings is as plain as the nose on your face. Do you not read the press or listen to political commentators from all points on the political spectrum. Plus, as I mentioned before, what other advisor do you see entering No. 10 by the front door rather than the tradesmans entrance.
"Plus, as I mentioned before, what other advisor do you see entering No. 10 by the front door rather than the tradesmans entrance."

Many do, its quite normal.