What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 2 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

Wrong again! The Coronavirus Act 2020 covers the whole of the UK with provisions for dealing with specific maters, eg indemnity for health service activity, in England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
I will have to bow to your enthusiasm to give google a bashing, personally I thought each devolved government were setting their own lock down rules, and can't be asked to search the net.

I will have to bow to your enthusiasm to give google a bashing, personally I thought each devolved government were setting their own lock down rules, and can't be asked to search the net.

That won’t do. Wayne’s only debating technique is to tell people to google it. You’ll spoil the fun.

It fucking winds me up, for 9 weeks apart from trips to the park (2 minutes from home) with my wife and 2 kids we havent been anywhere! Shopping at Tesco has been click and collect so never out of the house for more than 30 mins and this **** did this! There are no excuses!

Total bellend just because he thought no one would find out.
It’s indefensible.
Rubbish excuse given so far.

I have just had a read of the leaflet that was sent out to us all a few weeks ago "Coronavirus, stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives". Apparently Cummings and/or his wife were showing symptoms. Page 4 clearly states "Anyone who has these symptoms must stay at home until the symptoms have ended, and in all cases for at least seven days. Everyone else in the household must stay at home for at least 14 days after the first person's symptoms appear, even if they themselves do not have symptoms."
So you be the judge.

Last edited:
So, his sister in law lives in London. His two closest aides live in the same street. Right then chuck some stuff together, cram sick mrs into car with poor, sick kiddy and head North. Luckily the car is brim full with fuel and can do at least 520 miles beteween visits to the petrol station.

They think we are thick, gullible and powerless and they hold us in contempt.

So, his sister in law lives in London. His two closest aides live in the same street. Right then chuck some stuff together, cram sick mrs into car with poor, sick kiddy and head North. Luckily the car is brim full with fuel and can do at least 520 miles beteween visits to the petrol station.

They think we are thick, gullible and powerless and they hold us in contempt.
Re your last sentence jogills, spot on. Unfortunately they are correct re us being powerless. We have to wait over 4 years to chuck this specimen out.

Is Cummings a "hypocrite" ?
What has he ever said publically about Covid restrictions ?

Surely by quarantining himself at a remote farmhouse, away from London - with its high density, high Covid rate - he was doing the sensible thing ?
i.e. one fewer household to interact in close-proximity to others.

If only the Govt. had encouraged people to exit London to second homes - or stay with relatives in remote areas - maybe infections would have been fewer.

But stupid "Rule" makers went OTT - shutting golf courses and garden centres - encouraging jobsworths to complain about sunbathing.
:fish:

Is Cummings a "hypocrite" ?
What has he ever said publically about Covid restrictions ?

Surely by quarantining himself at a remote farmhouse, away from London - with its high density, high Covid rate - he was doing the sensible thing ?
i.e. one fewer household to interact in close-proximity to others.

If only the Govt. had encouraged people to exit London to second homes - or stay with relatives in remote areas - maybe infections would have been fewer.

But stupid "Rule" makers went OTT - shutting golf courses and garden centres - encouraging jobsworths to complain about sunbathing.
:fish:
Thanks. I was waiting for that. Hilarious. Genuinely laughed out loud. Cheers.

I noticed on the news the gutter press were all over him, he was trying to leave his house and they were like a pack of baying animals. The news report failed to criticize the reporters not being 2 meters apart. Guilty or innocent I don't give a dam, it is no excuse for the press to ignore the rules.

I noticed on the news the gutter press were all over him, he was trying to leave his house and they were like a pack of baying animals. The news report failed to criticize the reporters not being 2 meters apart. Guilty or innocent I don't give a dam, it is no excuse for the press to ignore the rules.
Same as they do for every other person who is in such a "scandal". Any chance you expressed digust at the media on those occasions? I do hope so.

Nice try at deflection.

Anyway, weren't they putting their family first (like Cummings) by trying to get a good story. :-)

By the same token there is no excuse for Cummings to ignore the rules either by driving 250 miles to Durham is there?

Here's a well documented quote by the Deputy Chief Medical Officer from the press briefing on 23rd March. 'Seeking childcare while you are ill is an exceptional circumstance and is within the rules'

Mr Cummings has actually not done anything wrong. At least the Brussels broadcasting company are starting to admit they were biased towards the remain side. Maybe they have no choice but to own up now as so many people are cancelling their licences