What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 10 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

My neighbour’s goat is 15m long.

We call it LOAT.

How many of you can say you’ve spit roasted a goat while staying home, staying safe and protecting the NHS? Wish I’d stayed alert instead as I might have heard the wife coming home.

My neighbour’s goat is 15m long.

We call it LOAT.

How many of you can say you’ve spit roasted a goat while staying home, staying safe and protecting the NHS? Wish I’d stayed alert instead as I might have heard the wife coming home.
Just don't go touching the kids

what a horrible country we have become. You have a man who's number one priority is to take care of his autistic 4 year old child. He has to do this within the guidelines of the lockdown rules, which he does. I am sure most of u have children, what would u do differently?. if he had stayed where he was then the media would be criticising him for not putting the childs interest first. As I said most of u have children, how many of u have a 4 year old autistic child?. can u imagine the dilemma the parents were in. Mum suffering with the virus and dad probably got it, and in control of a little-un with problems. You have to go to the adult where u know the child will not be hysterical. Then he does it within the lockdown rules. And yet the media use it to discredit Dad. what horrible and nasty people we have in this country

You really have swallowed this one. Its because nobody believes him. Its the party line to try and distract. Others not being sucked in by this story believe that a) only they have to follow the rules and b) they are inferior callous parents in comparison to super-dad.

If people dont care what he did then thats a fair position to hold.

what a horrible country we have become. You have a man who's number one priority is to take care of his autistic 4 year old child. He has to do this within the guidelines of the lockdown rules, which he does. I am sure most of u have children, what would u do differently?. if he had stayed where he was then the media would be criticising him for not putting the childs interest first. As I said most of u have children, how many of u have a 4 year old autistic child?. can u imagine the dilemma the parents were in. Mum suffering with the virus and dad probably got it, and in control of a little-un with problems. You have to go to the adult where u know the child will not be hysterical. Then he does it within the lockdown rules. And yet the media use it to discredit Dad. what horrible and nasty people we have in this country
Oh give over. This guy could easily have got childcare if there was an issue. He's high up in one if the worlds most powerful countries, ffs.The kid's autism is irrelevant and I speak as someone that has an autistic child. Just so you know, autism covers a very wide range of conditions. From severely disabled to high functioning asperger sufferers

You really have swallowed this one. Its because nobody believes him. Its the party line to try and distract. Others not being sucked in by this story believe that a) only they have to follow the rules and b) they are inferior callous parents in comparison to super-dad.

If people dont care what he did then thats a fair position to hold.
u are very naive . are u really that gullible . so u dont give a toss about disabled children's welfare. it's the msm who are distracting and lying. Can u not see what's been going on for past 4 years.

u are very naive . are u really that gullible . so u dont give a toss about disabled children's welfare. it's the msm who are distracting and lying. Can u not see what's been going on for past 4 years.

So this is your defence. Anyone who criticises is a callous useless non caring parent and is against the disabled. Sounds like you have switched to the lines of the identity politics gang.
Yes, I see whats been going on for years not just the last four years. And I saw all of your gang supporting the msm when it was against anyone you dont like. If any evidence appears then I will instantly change my mind - I do it all the time lol.
Just because this incident involves one of your brexit heroes does not make him innocent.
If you want to support him no matter what he has done then so be it, thats politics.

On the other hand I do not want to see the guy hounded by the media. Let the truth come out without harassing people. Same for idiots harassing Rees-Mogg and Anna Soubry. It is the right of any citizen to walk unhindered in this country or there is no freedom.

Do you realise that these tory cnts that you support have spent the last 10 years decimating the support systems for disabled kids, under the guise of austerity. So, ask yourself do YOU really care abiut the welfare of disabled children? Of course you don't, no more than TR gives a shit about the abused girls in the grooming cases. That is until you can use them to score political points.

Do you realise that these tory cnts that you support have spent the last 10 years decimating the support systems for disabled kids, under the guise of austerity. So, ask yourself do YOU really care abiut the welfare of disabled children? Of course you don't, no more than TR gives a shit about the abused girls in the grooming cases. That is until you can use them to score political points.
Why do you involve TR in your argument?

If you are out and get stopped I recommend saying your name is Dominic Cummings and you are on your way to Durham to pick up the child minder.

So what happens if 1,100+ illegals break the rules , travelling in dinghies ?
Does that mean we will all suffer , but 1,100 times as much ?

Two separate issues. One a senior official in the government could control the outcome of the other they clearly cant and haven't for many years.

Bottom line its do as I say not as I do.