What a beautiful day | Vital Football

What a beautiful day

Sun is out, temp is up a bit and there's a lovely feeling of Spring in the air here in old London town.
I've allowed myself a small feeling of optimism about possibly beating "you know what" and life feels good.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheers Nobs. It`s pissing down up here - hey ho.

I've just been out, and it's really nice not to have to wear a jacket and jumper. Spring has sprung 🙂

I've just been out too, but only to have my once fortnightly Lateral Flow Test, the nerves are going waiting for the result....

Just got the result, they couldn't 'read the sample', got to go have another.

Out I go again (after footie of course).

Pissing down up here but I'm not complaining, sat in comfortable stool in front of the tv listening to PL commentating on the match....... happy times, for now as it's 0-0

Sun is out, temp is up a bit and there's a lovely feeling of Spring in the air here in old London town.
I've allowed myself a small feeling of optimism about possibly beating "you know what" and life feels good.

Have a great day everyone.
If you are on duty at the end of Downing Steeet then I walked past you at about 12.30pm. Were you there?

Even better day now that John Akindie scored a brace.Well done John .Always had faith you would come good well against 2nd rate sides like Bristol rovers anyway.