Wharton Recalled? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wharton Recalled?

As DC says they retained their League 1 players and have added to that. They will have done their homework on us. Doubt Wharton going there will make a difference, unless he plays and scores the winner or blocks a certain goal.
Looking forward to this one, should be a cracker.

Not sure Wharton will be able to tell them too much that they can't glean themselves from analysis.

If he does play it will be the second time he has featured against us this season,the other for Blackburn in the LC.

All things aside considering the match on Saturday I wish Scott all the very best with his career. Probably should have started more games and would have if Shackell hadn't have come in in August. A very good prospect from games I saw him play.

And I really doubt he will be able to tell Bury anything they don't already know so not an issue. If he plays/is on the bench for them on Saturday I hope he gets a decent reception from our fans as he deserves it.

All things aside considering the match on Saturday I wish Scott all the very best with his career. Probably should have started more games and would have if Shackell hadn't have come in in August. A very good prospect from games I saw him play.

And I really doubt he will be able to tell Bury anything they don't already know so not an issue. If he plays/is on the bench for them on Saturday I hope he gets a decent reception from our fans as he deserves it.

Set piece info will be very valuable. That said Nicky has probably got a new set of them to practice on Friday.

i hope they put him on as left back. :smoke: Carthorse lolloping down the wing, how i remember it

Will be a decent defender with regular games but just not in the class of Bossie, Shack and Bolger.