We've only just begun | Vital Football

We've only just begun

God awful song imo. Went to a wedding once where one of the mothers singing group sang this...jeez it was excruciating...and the marriage lasted about fifteen months!
Final lines are...’Sharing horizons that are new to us,
Watching...’. So I suppose you never know!

God awful song imo. Went to a wedding once where one of the mothers singing group sang this...jeez it was excruciating...and the marriage lasted about fifteen months!
Final lines are...’Sharing horizons that are new to us,
Watching...’. So I suppose you never know!
Can't say I ever liked the Carpenters but the song was in the top 500 of all time according to some poll or other.....................But did you manage to get past the strapline and read the rest of the article, which was Rams related :thumbup::bounce:

Can't say I ever liked the Carpenters but the song was in the top 500 of all time according to some poll or other.....................But did you manage to get past the strapline and read the rest of the article, which was Rams related :thumbup::bounce:

Of course...blimey, feel as if the headmaster has just asked if I’ve done my homework. o_O

Hopefully, in a few years time we'll be 'on top of the world' and we'll be saying ''there's a kind of hush' coming from the city ground.

Latest Rams News