We've closed the refinancing | Page 2 | Vital Football

We've closed the refinancing

I'd include Poch in that as well. He isn't the answer.

Has Daniel taken leave of his senses? I was quietly confident he had earmarked somebody of merit, that was until this news blew up.

It's all horse shit as far as I can be certain, his son is at Watford, Watford are part of my son in laws academy set up in as much it is one of the clubs we feed players to, Poch's son and the coaches at Watford are all saying that it's media BS, Winks and Co are also saying there is no truth to it.

They could all be blindsided I guess, or lying, but I don't buy it, Poch is busy recruiting for PSG (this I know for a fact), so it would take one hell of an about-face for him to reverse his actions, as I said and have been told three times now by someone who should have an idea, Poch is not target - it's all Bookies manipulation and media BS, is what I am constantly being told.

The complexities Levy overcame had to do with building approvals and project planning. His expertise. The credibility and connections for the financing came from Lewis. Levy didn't have to shop for any of his projects. Plenty of money was looking for a home.
80 is over-simplifying, alot.

It has nothing to do with rising asset values. I don't believe 80 has ever raised £300 mill. I have been an integral part of raising half that sum form existing private investors and believe me, simple it is not.

Asset-backed non-mortgage finance is normally the most expensive type of fundraising, even in the property market, especially when it's a market still full of FUD.

Ultimately as all investors do or the banks that syndicate them, it's the man at the top, his track record that you back, nothing more nothing less.

However, as I've said before and will keep repeating, we do need a fresh management structure in place so that the footballing side has a new vision, a new project and a new backbone that will use the newly increased and increasing income wisely.

For that we need a strategy and a strategic Director of football and of course a new manager - in the short term, it doesn't matter who comes first.

With the right people and the right connections, it is a very simple process. The lawyers may complicate
He's an investment man, but where he is, cash is almost like water, doing via merchant banks here is my back yard and he's way off base! LOL!

Thank you for disclosing that. And not having the rest of the information that goes with it.

The complexities Levy overcame had to do with building approvals and project planning. His expertise. The credibility and connections for the financing came from Lewis. Levy didn't have to shop for any of his projects. Plenty of money was looking for a home.

With the right people and the right connections, it is a very simple process. The lawyers may complicate

Thank you for disclosing that. And not having the rest of the information that goes with it.

Well, I could have added, a 'Rich/successful' investment man, but thought that was a bit twee...

There is absolutely nothing magic in the fully secured financing structure in place at Spurs:

Image 2021-05-31 at 10.11 AM copy.jpg