Wetherby Races Friday | Vital Football

Wetherby Races Friday

Bruce68

Vital Football Hero
If anyone fancies going to Wetherby races on Friday i have two tickets they can have for free, access to owners and trainers and parade ring. I have a share in a horse declared for Friday but cant make it. Send me a pm if interested.

If anyone fancies going to Wetherby races on Friday i have two tickets they can have for free, access to owners and trainers and parade ring. I have a share in a horse declared for Friday but cant make it. Send me a pm if interested.

Bruce I am supposed to be taking my dad and daughter to Wetherby races on Friday.. subject to how me old man is feeling health wise.
It's another one of the northern tracks we can tick off the list . Have you been to Wetherby before ?

Never been to wetherby Pyrry the declarations are in tomorrow and my horse in 90% to be running as long as the ground stays good if she is declared and u want the tickets i will arrange for them to be picked up on the day of racing at the course you will get full access to the parade ring etc.Drop me a pm if u want them the horses name is Smiling Eliza