Wet Spam | Page 4 | Vital Football

Wet Spam

One more win needed in my opinion as ive no confidence we're getting owt from the next 4 games. Away to Liverpool, home to Arsenal, away to Leicester followed by Man City at home, although if the title is won by then it may become academic.

It's all about how the other teams fare for the next 3 weeks or so before our home game v Sheff Utd which should see safety gained.

I think we might be safe already. Who knows watch out for West Brom! It must have been a good game for the neutrals not so good for the health of NUFC supporters. The joy of being one of those. 8 mins injury time was taking the piss.

Decent first half. A fair old slice of luck with Fabianski having one of his three meltdown games a season against us . What on earth was said at half time ? The approach 2nd half was appalling. Shelvey awful all game, Clark and Fernandes poor. Miggy again running himself into the ground helped get the side through. St Maximin makes sides stand off and defend deeper. Longstaff really did a lot grafting first half too.

We were odds on to be relegated two games ago. ASM plays one half of each of the last two games and helps us to get six points and change the relegation odds to 10/1 against. If an offer for ASM comes about, would Ashley see the pound signs? The value of the club is worth a lot more in the Premiership than the Championship as we keep hearing. Selling, who's selling?

My feeling is we probably have enough points now to stay up, but another 2 or 3 would be nice. Hopefully the last game at Fulham will just be a day out with nothing riding on it. I think I would be using St Max sparingly between now and Sheff U.

Quietly surprised about today’s result although I’ve only seen the highlights on Sky Sports. Should be enough to avoid relegation now but you just know Bruce will be telling them exactly the same and no doubt standards will slip and complacency will set in.

Dubravka's distribution is a massive problem in that side. He just seems to kick the ball back to the opposition 9 times out of 10. it will really hurt us against better opposition.

Dubravka's distribution is a massive problem in that side. He just seems to kick the ball back to the opposition 9 times out of 10. it will really hurt us against better opposition.

Aye I hate it when we try to play out from the keeper as 50% of the time it ends with Dubravka humping it out for a hoy in to the other side. Plus there seems a lack of urgency to clear as well.

His distribution is noticeably bad like

I'm really not sure what he has brought to the party

Darlow must be gutted in the background