Westminster incident | Vital Football

Westminster incident

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
Genuine question - why is it being called terrorism when no links at all to Isis have been found?

I thought Isis claimed them to be one of theirs and an encrypted message has been found on his phone?

Maybe to justify recent revelations that CIA / intel agencies spy on everyone through smart TV's and iphones.

"If our phones have to be tapped by the spooks - then so be it: We must back intelligence agencies in fight against terror, writes MAX HASTINGS"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4340804/We-surveillance-writes-MAX-HASTINGS.html#ixzz4cWMS8gP8

Or to bury the fact that hundreds of civilians were killed in a recent air strike. But we are the good guys right?

Taken from an article on Paul Craig Roberts website ...

The whoring media take the press releases and read them verbatim. It is incredibly effective. They, the media and the elites have created a living drama. set within a fictional world, where we the virtuous, the decent and the tolerant, are under constant attack from the evildoers. We are told that we are hated for our diversity and for our values. Nobody has ever been able to explain what our “values” are incidentally.
When an incident like yesterdays occurs, the media swings into action. There is no reporting or investigating anywhere to be seen. What we are seeing today is a presentation, pure theatre. Every media outlet in the country has set up at the scene. The anchors act concerned and moved while reminding us constantly of the heroism of the fallen policeman, the bravery of the public, the fortitude of the minister who attempted to save the policeman’s life. All of this is interwoven with clips of the Prime Minister and MP’s saying how wonderful we are, how great our democracy is and how it’ll never be defeated. It’s a script, a screenplay even. It is actually total and utter nonsense. Absent is any serious questioning of the PM, the police chief and senior ministers.

Paul Craig Roberts has had careers in scholarship and academia, journalism, public service, and business. He is chairman of The Institute for Political Economy.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/03/23/richie-allen-wonders-whats-great-uk-bombing-muslims-inviting-attack/

FeNris - 27/3/2017 13:29

Or to bury the fact that hundreds of civilians were killed in a recent air strike. But we are the good guys right?

We?

Its the type of attitude that bands all muslims terrorists and all westerners intolerant imbeciles

I didnt drop a bomb and kill 200 people (which incidentally has now been reported by Murdochs bastard child) the Americans did

Not in my name thanks

It's the type of attitude that sees right through the constant hypocrisy we are all fed on a daily basis. I was being tongue in cheek with the term we, mockery of the typical sound bite politician.

Marco Polo - 26/3/2017 06:29

Genuine question - why is it being called terrorism when no links at all to Isis have been found?

You don't have to be linked to ISIS to be a terrorist. Plenty of other choices around.