West Ham | Page 2 | Vital Football

West Ham

He’s shit and a fanny and always has been, this is a clear example to the parasite if he knew anything about football, as to why one signing means fuck all at this level. Just look how weak that bench is.

Clueless on every level, never mind Atsu will sort. We’ve beaten Huddersfield and Burnley and now we’re getting exposed by a side slightly less shit.

As much as I hate to give other teams credit, that Masauku at the back had Rondon and Perez in his pocket, I like Rondon, but he need a 50 million pound poacher alongside him, not Ayoze fall if I get flicked, hands behind my ears because I average 5 goals a season, bad haircutted, Spanish prick Perez.

The first team to get the double over us this season where we didn't score against them home or away. Three other teams are still able to do the same against us this season.

Fair play, Pellegerini did a Rafa on Rafa. Totally agree with PK about Ayoze, not physically strong enough at Premier League level and when he decides to take more than 2 touches, can be a liability.

At the end of the day, it was a world class manager in charge of a team with underinvestment against a manager bordering on world class, backed by the owners. Rafa should have taken the west Ham job when given the chance.

Poor display. The whole team looked lethargic.
Ball in Six yard box should be keepers.
Stupid tackle by Lejeune,
Fortunately sides below us are as poor which may save our bacon.
Could have used Moto, Ki and Yedlin to refresh squad.

Ki is our best midfielder. I'd have him or shelvey alongside longstaff. Hayden looks decent when we have possession, as soon as There's any kind of midfield battle to be won he bottles it and goes missing.

Reality check that game, West Ham never broke sweat and we were 2nd best all over the park. How many of our players would get in their (rather average) side?