West Ham | Vital Football

West Ham

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
Is anyone still interested?!.......

ill watch it as i always want to watch Norwich and at least ive accepted weeks ago that we are down and my faint hope is now gone , maybe ill not get as pissed off when we lose our final 4 games without showing any guts or determination

Cantwell back training DF not 100% sure if he will play tomorrow but should be fine for Chelsea.

DF really happy as McLean is 100% fit -- dear god.

On the new signings who are now at the club:

'It wouldn't make any sense to mix our new signings with our current first team in training at the moment, as they can't play this season. But they can't not train for months so we brought them in to work on their fitness levels and adapt to the training ground and the city. Sitti can learn the language now he's here. It's good to give them the chance to adapt and train as it will be a short summer break.

DF says the club hasn't been affected by the pandemic financially like others might have been.

I'm sure there will still be crazy money moves for teams in the summer, but maybe not as much as in recent years because of the pandemic. For us, we're solid even after the pandemic.

Does this sound like the new players will not be seen as first team players or is he meaning they won't replace them now?

Surely he knows that not all the players will be here so someone like Sinani will probably replace Emi and McCallum will replace Lewis? DF the 11 needs a freshen up.

'Our new signings have unbelievable potential, but they can't replace our current players straight away, no'.

DF then throws in that the club will not be spending money and that there will be little activity like last summer.

So not learning again, not spending money when I thought we would have money, and what about when players like Cantwell, Godfrey, Aarons, Emi, Lewis all leave? then include the lesser players like Drmic, Duda, Heise, Leitner when they leave that is alot of players leaving and we aren't going to spend? Does DF really think the highly rated youngsters are going to stay with us in summer?

'You need to bring fresh blood in while keeping quality players and personalities. I don't expect too much business from us in the summer. '

Maybe I am reading it wrong and what he is saying is we need to keep the quality players (that will not happen though) and then mix in our new youngsters.

And then DF bomb shell is that McLean is our most important player............

'Kenny is unbelievably important as an all round, versatile player. He is the most complete player we have in our midfield. He has a great endurance and has the best headers in the team, defensively and offensively. He's pacey and aggressive, as well as capable to pass the ball. He's also a really great lad, so important in the dressing room. He's never scared to encourage the young players or give them a strict word in a positive way. '

Kenny McLean everyone........I have not seen this player but maybe he is a new signing or something.

If Mouthy McCrap is our most complete midfielder that doesn’t say a lot about the others . Maybe Farke lives in a different world to the rest of us as McCrap has played in nearly every single game . Result of that ? ......bottom of the League and going down

Id go

Krul

Aarons
Klose
Godfrey
Lewis

Tettey
Rupp

Hernandez
Stiepermann
Emi

Idah

Subs

McGovern
Martin
Vrancic
Pukki
Thomas
Trybull
McLean
Lomas
Drmic

I dont understand why df had rupp in two games (I think) one on right wing and he looked put of place then had him as a central midfielder and thought he was good. But df has since ignored him over McLean, trybull and vrancic. Maybe he hasn't got over his hip injury.

DF will go as I mentioned after the Watford game.

Krul

Aarons
Klose
Godfrey
Lewis

Tettey
McLean

Cantwell
Duda
Emi

Drmic

DF may go.

Mc Lean.

Mc Crap.
Mc Shit
Mc Shite
Mc Useless.

Mc Waste of a place.
Mc Play with 10 men.
Mc No pace.

Mc Can't pass.
Mc Can't tackle ( especially on half way line to give goals away )

Mc Can't score.

Subs

McGovern
Rupp
Cantwell
Trybull
Drmic
McLean
Idah
Duda
Martin

Our one back up defender Thomas is replaced by Cantwell. Why not drop Duda?