West Ham | Page 8 | Vital Football

West Ham

Hoddle saying it's too easy. 2/3 touches and you can easily beat norwich players....you don't have to work that hard to beat them

Hoddle.

No power or strength in the norwich squad.

We can all see if but the guys at norwich. No leader either.

Home TeamNorwichAway TeamWest Ham

Possession Home 51 Away49
ShotsHome11Away19
Shots on TargetHome2Away7
CornersHome1Away6FoulsHome9Away7

If they are really true fans, the smiffs will be sitting in their suffolk crap conservatory and deciding to sell up right now.

Tettey

'We just have to say sorry. We tried and we were not good enough. We’re very sorry for our fans because I know the Norwich fans are always behind the team regardless. It’s a tough day today, but from tomorrow we will look forward to getting better and trying to bounce back. It’s a shame we didn’t have our fans with us in the last seven games, because I personally feel like they could have given us that extra boost, that sense of it being important and them being behind you. The mindset coming into this game was positive but, once again, if we give away goals and are not strong enough when it comes to set-pieces, we get punished. From my point of view, we’ve been doing that a lot since the restart - staying in games and then conceding from a set-piece. The whole game changes and it becomes very difficult for us. I feel like we’re trying to play football, but they are more experienced and know what they’re doing. They took their chances from set-pieces and punished us when we made mistakes. It doesn’t matter who you play, if the quality of those you play is good enough they will punish your mistakes. We’ve had one centre half fit for most of the season, so it’s not like the manager has had a choice to mix it up. We’ve tried, but in the end you have to put your hands up and say we weren’t good enough. We have to accept it and keep working further. We’re hurting that we didn’t manage our goal. The young players are hurting, which is good to see, because it shows that they want to progress.
When you get relegated, it’s a blow and an experience you take with you for life, not just football. They will learn from it. The young players have been giving the team a lot of energy because they are talented prospects.
Today was one of those games we wanted to win. I’ve been saying we need to stop losing. With us being relegated, we lost the game 4-0 and no-one wants to do that as a team. We can’t go to Chelsea feeling sorry for ourselves. They’re a good team fighting for the Champions League, so it becomes embarrassing if you’re not up to the task. We need to pick ourselves up for them, Burnley and Man City.'

DF going on about how it's not a surprise as we need a miracle and at start of the season we were the favourites to be relegated....DF change the record.

After a season of that mentality it will be interesting what he goes with next season....ah everyone wants to beat us and put 110% in which makes it hard for us to win games.

Sheffield United showing cheksea how to win. Don't worry cheksea you've got 3 loveky points guaranteed next up.

Did Sheffield United spend alot of money this season? They seem to have pretty much the same side from last season

What is the difference between us and sheffield utd who were about level a year ago ? They are 2 up against chelsea at moment and 33 points ahead of us and 5 off a champions league spot ?

They do not have crap owners and do have a manager who has emotion and fights for the club. They spent wisely and fight for their supporters.

DF going on about how it's not a surprise as we need a miracle and at start of the season we were the favourites to be relegated....DF change the record.

After a season of that mentality it will be interesting what he goes with next season....ah everyone wants to beat us and put 110% in which makes it hard for us to win games.

I can't say how much I've hated that mentality and I think it really undermined the players efforts. I hope we are more positive next season.

So what’s the point of next season ? To go up ? If so what the hell is point of that if we are going to go straight back down again with another whimper . Ian Wright spotted that on MOTD tonight when he hinted that we won’t spend to keep in the Prem . The one common denominator in the last 4 relegations from the Prem has been the Smiths . Players , managers , chief executives come and go yet the end result is the same and it will always be that way until we get rid of the pathetic Smiths who will always drag us down