West Ham | Page 4 | Vital Football

West Ham

I'd be a bit careful with that quote keefy. It will be a good test of the actual apathy levels in the Medway towns to Gills. It SHOULD sell out, but straight after Xmas (and especially if its on TV) then it might fall short of a sell out.

Turn it in- we all know that the ground will sell out either way.

If not to plastics, once-a-season-woodies, then West Ham fans resident in Medway will snap up the remaining tickets in the home areas.

We all know it's going happen.

Don't worry lads I've got your backs if there's any nasty West 'Am supporters floating about in the home end, fresh off my charity Boxing fight in Bromley. We've got this covered Gills army.

#TogetherWeCan #ICFWhoAreThey
Just hope if there is a fight, it doesn't last more than 6 minutes!

Winky face

How long has the database being going? I know a few Millwall fans that are on there, and that's how they got tickets last time in the home end. Maybe the same for West Ham Medway fans too?

Would love to go, as I would love to go to all other matches, but won't.

Well good on you, Detritus!

My boy would have had his principles tested on this one but he has a get out of jail free card in as much as he wont be in the country on 3rd round weekend!!

I will be though and would love to get two tickets, one for me and one for my old man. Neither of us have been yet this season but we're both long term loyal supporters so we both clearly deserve a ticket to the game....

Don't worry lads I've got your backs if there's any nasty West 'Am supporters floating about in the home end, fresh off my charity Boxing fight in Bromley. We've got this covered Gills army.

#TogetherWeCan #ICFWhoAreThey

You will be able to spot them a mile off

I will be though and would love to get two tickets, one for me and one for my old man. Neither of us have been yet this season but we're both long term loyal supporters so we both clearly deserve a ticket to the game....

You "deserve" a ticket? Even though you haven't been once this year to any of the shitty games?

Plastic

Feel guilty myself trying for couple tickets,barely been due to operation had in September,just about recovered,
Another sob story I hear you all say

You "deserve" a ticket? Even though you haven't been once this year to any of the shitty games?

Plastic

In my defence, for much of the season I have been out of the country. And I will see us play this season, even if I fail to get a ticket for the West Ham game.

Anybody who has seen the Gills play on several hundred occasions can never be justifiably called a plastic. But then again, you've got a bit of a reputation for making unjustifiable accusations, haven't you?

Well good on you, Detritus!

My boy would have had his principles tested on this one but he has a get out of jail free card in as much as he wont be in the country on 3rd round weekend!!

Thank you Budd.

You sure you'll be able to face your lad knowing he would have held to his principles whilst you took advantage of him being away to sneak a match in? :grinning:

Thank you Budd.

You sure you'll be able to face your lad knowing he would have held to his principles whilst you took advantage of him being away to sneak a match in? :grinning:

Bloody right I will be! I was extremely pissed off with the manner in which SL was replaced but, unlike my impetuous teenage son or my old sparring partner, I didn't go making a knee jerk decision to not step inside Priestfield again all the time SE is our manager! ;-)

Much respect, Det.

Looking through the various WHU forums and 3 things keep cropping up.
1/. Medway seems full of Hammers who think they can get tickets for the game if the away allocation is full.
2/. They are not looking forward to the open BMS on a chilly January afternoon (or evening)
3/. Having been dumped out by Oxford and AFC Wombles in the last 2 years they are clearly nervous of yet another banana skin.

Looking through the various WHU forums and 3 things keep cropping up.
1/. Medway seems full of Hammers who think they can get tickets for the game if the away allocation is full.
2/. They are not looking forward to the open BMS on a chilly January afternoon (or evening)
3/. Having been dumped out by Oxford and AFC Wombles in the last 2 years they are clearly nervous of yet another banana skin.

Hopefully Scally has got the right system in place after all of these years to keep any West Ham exiles, Mockneys and/or gloryhunters who live in Medway out of the home sections (and, yes, anyone who supports a Prem team rather than going to see their local league or non league team is a gloryhunter, even if it is West Ham, despite not being in the same league of bandwagonmanship as your Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea goons).

We've seen incidences of Millwall fans getting in to the home end previously, but we must have played them every other season on average at Priestfield for the past two decades, so it's easier for them to get on the database - reckon there'll be fewer West Ham Medway Mockneys on the database, so hopefully most will be kept out.

I have lost out in the past as a non ST holder even though i had been to every home game and many away.
Never worried me too much as I am one who is happy to see any gills game irrelevant of the opposition. A game against a big team is just another game - think big guys lol.

I'm a STH and have been for almost 30 years, but I personally don't expect and think it's fair for me to get multiple tickets. As long as me, my dad and son get our seats, I'll be happy. Next dibs should be for those who went to the Donny game and I'd add the Sunderland FA Cup games (home or away) to that too (these should all be on the database). Then, if the system allows, I'd say next up should be anyone who has bought a ticket this season, followed by the rest on the database.