West Ham Utd v Manchester City - 2.15pm Sun 29th April 2018 - Preview and Match Day Thread | Page 8 | Vital Forums

West Ham Utd v Manchester City - 2.15pm Sun 29th April 2018 - Preview and Match Day Thread

That decision was truly unfathomable.

What compounded the crassness and bias of the decision was that he actually gave a free kick AGAINST Sterling. How on Earth could Raheem Sterling possibly have been adjudged to have committed any sort of foul? Because if it wasn’t a foul that the free kick was awarded then it can only have been for ‘simulation’ in which case Sterling should have been booked.

But no yellow card was issued was it? So the door remains open for the ‘diving panel’ to ban him I wouldn’t be surprised.

Doubly emphasising just how utterly shite that officiating was :mad:

That decision was truly unfathomable.

What compounded the crassness and bias of the decision was that he actually gave a free kick AGAINST Sterling. How on Earth could Raheem Sterling possibly have been adjudged to have committed any sort of foul? Because if it wasn’t a foul that the free kick was awarded then it can only have been for ‘simulation’ in which case Sterling should have been booked.

But no yellow card was issued was it? So the door remains open for the ‘diving panel’ to ban him I wouldn’t be surprised.

Doubly emphasising just how utterly shite that officiating was :mad:
I think he gave a free kick, because Raheem grabbed the ball, but it was a stonewall and Referees have a problem with RS7 and SA10 when they go down in the penalty area, but when they see these again they must know that both these players do not dive.