West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm | Page 25 | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm

Delayed reaction .

All of a sudden I've become very pissed off about last night.

The cheating, obsessed, chips on both shoulder, small club syndrome twats. Celebrating like you won the league. You complete and utter tools . We outplayed you .:Fingers:

And the officials . You incompetent cretins, You are a shambles, a disgrace to the game and should hang your heads in shame. You knob head, bell end, small prick fools.

There .

That's better.

UTV . :utv:

The way they were celebrating was embarrassing

It's done and it won't be changed. Through the rest of the season we will control our destiny, we have to win at least 15 games to have any chance of automatic promotion. For as well as we have played we are still not in the top six so have an awful lot to do but at least its entertainment on offer and not hoof ball.
Onwards and upwards.

It's done and it won't be changed. Through the rest of the season we will control our destiny, we have to win at least 15 games to have any chance of automatic promotion. For as well as we have played we are still not in the top six so have an awful lot to do but at least its entertainment on offer and not hoof ball.
Onwards and upwards.
We are a lot closer to it though and it’s only a matter of time

Can this thread be removed.

Everytime I see it in the list of threads I get pissed off.

In fact if anyone wants to get really pissed off check the comments from the Tesco bag tits in the Bmail. Having a right old laugh with the "Hand of Rod" crap they are.

I can't wait until the home match.

Reactions: OVB
Can this thread be removed.

Everytime I see it in the list of threads I get pissed off.

In fact if anyone wants to get really pissed off check the comments from the Tesco bag tits in the Bmail. Having a right old laugh with the "Hand of Rod" crap they are.

I can't wait until the home match.

I deliblibraty stayed well away from Twitter until this evening for that same reason.

And after reading a few of the messages and seeing some videos of the Strpey Filth fans gloating over how good it feels to cheat etc I'm glad I did because I could well have got banned.

They really are so smalltime walking around shithole area they live in with a large bag of King Edwards firmly placed on each shoulder.

Yet another local team whose games against Aston Villa FC are ther're respective cup finals.

Last edited:
We’ve played them. It’s over. They don’t exist until the next match. They’re irrelevant.

Did they win the Champions League on Friday night ?

In their world they did , but I am sure they scraped and cheated a 2-2 draw at home after been in the most part outplayed.

Ah well expectations and all that.

Under Smith we're definitely promotion form. At the moment under him we have 17 points in nine games, not quite 2 points a game. At the moment it looks like 2 points per game will get a team into the automatic places.

4 testing matches coming up; 7 or 8 points out of that would be OK, but I think we all want something better. Get that better bit and we're starting to wipe out the poor start to the season.

Agree with you to an extent MTG, but surely DS needs to do better than 2pts/game as we weren't at that level when Bruce left. He needs to reach that level but then overachieve to put us in the top 2.

Time for a musical theme.
That final goal/act of larceny was as incompetent piece of refereeing ever seen.
After the game the ref was asked about his decision and was heard to remark, "I Can't Explain". My view was blocked and it may have been "A Trick of the Light".
The linesman denied short sightedness as an excuse and said,"I Can See For Miles!
In the match itself Al Ghazi is proving to be quite a "Bargain".
A few of our younger players featured on the subs bench so it's beginning to look like "The Kids Are Alright"
It's a shame "Happy Jack" had to be replaced but Whelan is usually a useful "Substitute".
After his "equaliser" Jay Rodriguez picked up the award for being their, "Pinball Wizard".
Even though they scraped a draw we are still justified in asking "Who Are You?"
In the next game I'm sure we "Won't Be Fooled Again".
I'll get me coat.

Spoke to an Albion fan this afternoon. His reaction? "Yeah it probably was a handball, but it wasn't intentional. I think a draw was probably about right."

Probably? Not intentional? :arrghh: