West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm | Page 3 | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion Vs Aston Villa Friday 7th 8pm

Always look forward to playing this lot. In the 1980's one of my best mate's was an Albion fan and he bloody hated the Villa as did his old man....we had many a heated argument defending our beloved club especially on match day.....and as a result I grew to dislike the Baggies as much as they seemed to dislike the Villa! Could be a cracker on Friday and now my away day nightmare is well and truly over after seeing the massacre at Pride Park I'm delighted to say I have my ticket and am looking forward to a repeat performance which will mean I'm on a roll seeing 3 away wins in 4 and a half years...! Even Langoe Junior hasn't begged me to stay away for the first time in about three years so things are certainly looking brighter!

One of my favourite away games was a midweek league cup win at Smethwick (3-1). Clive Thomas was Ref and we had a blizzard during the game.

Go on. Admit he is better than Westwood.

Hopefully, Sean Dyche will do us another favour. He's another nothing player like Cleverley and Reo Joker they jog about building meaningless Stats until some susses out they don't actually do anything, Good or bad. It doesn't make them bad but they just seem to fill a shirt for the sake of it.

I've given Hourihane as much stick sa anyone on here but if Dean can get the best out of him in the middle then he is another player that can score goals. I'm just leaving the worrying to Dean now, he seems to know what he is doing!

Why are we scared of the Tesco bags. We will dish out a hiding to them just like Boro and Derby.

I remember being in the Woodman Corner when Tony Daley scored in the cup, trying not to cheer was, of course, impossible but lived , mainly because I had my lad with me who was only about 8

I was there too '57 but in the Brummie road end with my other half.....never have I behaved so well and been so quiet at a football match but loved every minute of it!!

See Deano, O'Kelly, JT and Neil Cutler are all at the Albion tonight....all laughing their heads off when shown on Sky a moment ago....think they were saying 'what a load of shite this lot are...'. On a serious note, never seen the whole coaching staff watching the opposition....good vibes just keep on coming....!

Whoever plays right back has a big job keeping Harvey Barnes quiet. Also, Rodriguez in the middle is a big and skillful lad, I’m sure they will both be a nuisance.

What I love most about DS is his best-form-of-defence-is-attack mentality so he could go with the same team to outscore the Baggies, or he might stick Whelan back in the starting line up.

Whatever he does, I’m DS we trust