West Bromwich Albion FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

West Bromwich Albion FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

I new it typical MOPO can not make difficult decisions like dropping Kane to the bench and very slow to make decisions ie substitutions. He can not cut it in big and pressure games

Sadly. I think you are right. I think Poch knows it too. The 'project' is shot.

U r right, he is just one of them but today, he really was a bag of nerves. Every time a ball was hoofed to our side, he just panicked and fell down etc. As I had mentioned many times, those playing at center of defence needs at least 2 to 3 years of top experience to mature. He is far from it. Need to be around 25 and above years to qualify.
I agree I have always said he is not all that at the moment no pace he runs like he has got sands put in his boots, sorry that is true you watch him chase he never catches up and no aware of his surroundings

I really believe all is not well behind the scenes, Harry is playing shite but keeps getting picked, what do the other players think of that ?

Poch throwing his toys out the pram after the semi final defeat, and hinting he may leave, the whole thing is a fucking shambles at the moment and if the chavs nick top4 Poch should be booted.

Chiv,I agree Mate,apart from Poch being Booted, but there is something seriously wrong with us at the moment,we have lost all self belief ,we can't get motivated. Ever since we lost against Juve ,we have gone backwards. I seriouly think the fact that Levy won't break his wage structure but will give himself £300 grand a Week is seriously undermining our chances to progress as a title contender,top 4 regular.Etc... Didn't see the game but my Brother did, he told me to watch MOTD and have a laugh,and he's was being Ironic.. seriously, seriously, seriously,pissed off now.?

Harry is a disaster. If we had started Lucas instead and pushed someone else up front we may well have won.

We should have been 2-3 up at halftime. Kane killed our play.
Agree 80,Harry's obsession with theGolden
A lot of anger here but nowhere for it to go - the only thing going for us is that Liverpool are not certain of CL football unless they win it - so will need to get a result against Chelsea (although they should win their last game with Brighton). But now we look as if we are depending on other teams to slip up.
We're not Jim ,win our last two home games and we are Top 4, but Hey,we are Spurs.?

• Tottenham have lost 20 Premier League games thanks to goals scored in the 90th minute or later, more than any other side in the competition.

From the BBC, same old Spursy Spurs, nothing ever changes.

To win the last 2 games we have to drop Kane

And that ain't gonna happen under ball less Poch is it ?

So 5th spot here we come and another chapter in the 'It could only happen to Spurs ' jokeathon which Levy and ENIC have turned this once great club into.

I wonder how our team will look next season?

New manager? I think Poch is just counting down the days to his departure. He said tonight that he wasn't upset or angry, just disappointed. Try being a Spurs fan Poch!
I'm bleeding furious!

Absolutely cool, no pain, no negativity, I believe we will get CL. We didn't deserve to lose that game.
NRD
I really cant say we didnt deserve to lose. Look at the amount of panic every time they hoof the ball into our penalty area either via corner or free kick or occassional open play. It was a matter of time.
As for our attack, i thot AVB was in dugout. To the left and to the right, over and over. No give and go, no imagination at all except one slick counter in 2nd half but Lamela had no end product.

"We need to realise we need to be more aggressive from the beginning". No Poch, YOU need to realize we need to be more aggressive from the beginning, and demand it. Stop covering for players, being over-supportive, rescuing them, dampening down conflict. You need to demand better of yourself and everyone, we should currently be in the FA Cup Final and in 3rd place, if you would realize that it's OK to be demanding. Don't use Raul to tell Harry to be a team player first, you should tell him.

• Tottenham have lost 20 Premier League games thanks to goals scored in the 90th minute or later, more than any other side in the competition.

Are u sure its only 20 games Chiv? Pls check again.

Chiv,I agree Mate,apart from Poch being Booted, but there is something seriously wrong with us at the moment,we have lost all self belief ,we can't get motivated. Ever since we lost against Juve ,we have gone backwards. I seriouly think the fact that Levy won't break his wage structure but will give himself £300 grand a Week is seriously undermining our chances to progress as a title contender,top 4 regular.Etc... Didn't see the game but my Brother did, he told me to watch MOTD and have a laugh,and he's was being Ironic.. seriously, seriously, seriously,pissed off now.?
U can see from the way they celebrate that it is not right. Goal celebrations are the clearest indication of team dynamics.

It was a mess and we sadly could see it coming at the ground.

Harry is completely off the pace and off his game.

Poch was slow to change it (my one constant criticism of him).

We should have won that by a country mile, we battered them, but the quality where it mattered was not there.

We were lethargic and sloppy.

We got what we deserved - nothing.

All hail the baggies, they may just make it yet.

• West Brom are unbeaten in their past five Premier League games (W3 D2) - only Liverpool (six) are on a longer current run in the competition.
  • The Baggies are the only non-'big six' side to avoid defeat against two 'big six' sides in the Premier League this season (W1 D1 v Spurs, D2 v Liverpool).
  • Indeed, West Brom have won 10 points against big six sides in the Premier League this season - only Man City (24), Man Utd (19) and Spurs (13) have won more.
  • Spurs failed to score for the first time in 24 Premier League games, since a 2-0 loss at Arsenal in November.
  • Jake Livermore has scored two goals in his past three Premier League games for West Brom, after failing to score in his first 46 for the club.
  • Indeed, Livermore's strike was West Brom's only shot on target in this
the rest of their stats for balance...

Only for the first half maybe, even that is debatable. Our MF suffered as a result and Eriksen had to play too deep. His mastery is better up top. 2 at the back with Dier and Wanyama in MF would have been my choice. I would blame Poch more than the players but it's not over and the negativity should wait.

I am surprised Ioan ain't been on to wallow in our failure yet. I wasn't happy with the game but I suspected it would be tougher than Watford so not surprised.

If we had attacked more quickly and not keyed on Harry the 3 t the back would have worked for the whole game and Jan wouldn't have had to drive forward as much as he did to try to spark something. Then he wouldn't have been injured.

You could sense Jan's frustration before he was hurt.

If we had attacked more quickly and not keyed on Harry the 3 t the back would have worked for the whole game and Jan wouldn't have had to drive forward as much as he did to try to spark something. Then he wouldn't have been injured.

You could sense Jan's frustration before he was hurt.
Oh ya forgot that our lost was more than 3 points. By the way, Jan is entering his last year. Can't quite imagine both Verty and Toby out together in summer.

It was a mess and we sadly could see it coming at the ground.

Harry is completely off the pace and off his game.

Poch was slow to change it (my one constant criticism of him).

We should have won that by a country mile, we battered them, but the quality where it mattered was not there.

We were lethargic and sloppy.

We got what we deserved - nothing.

All hail the baggies, they may just make it yet.

We battered them but were lethargic and sloppy. WBA must have been real crap then. So why did we deserve to lose ? We worked their keeper more than they did ours. The baggies won't make it and will get what they deserve.

Great effort by Huddersfield vs City. Well done.
We battered them but were lethargic and sloppy. WBA must have been real crap then. So why did we deserve to lose ? We worked their keeper more than they did ours. The baggies won't make it and will get what they deserve.

That's just petulant.