West Brom vs Newcastle United | Page 5 | Vital Football

West Brom vs Newcastle United

Got to be seen as a valuable point given that we were missing Wilson, Almiron and ASM

Fraser looks like he's being operated by a kid who hasnt mastered all the xbox buttons

Joelinton will never be a number 9 but more should have been made of his hold up play

Got to now hope Fulham get a demoralising tonking

Got to be seen as a valuable point given that we were missing Wilson, Almiron and ASM

Fraser looks like he's being operated by a kid who hasnt mastered all the xbox buttons

Joelinton will never be a number 9 but more should have been made of his hold up play

Got to now hope Fulham get a demoralising tonking
Daft git 😂

Didn't watch the game as it was on Prime. We've gone above Brighton with the same number of games played. Betting odds now for relegation, Brighton 15/2, Toon 6/4. Hmm. As an aside, did Ritchie get any game time today?

Didn't watch the game as it was on Prime. We've gone above Brighton with the same number of games played. Betting odds now for relegation, Brighton 15/2, Toon 6/4. Hmm. As an aside, did Ritchie get any game time today?
Not a sniff

5 shots and missing 4 of our best players ??

No point in having any shots if they are weak as piss that don't trouble the goalkeeper.

As for 4 players missing well apart from Wilson the rest are very hot n cold and not consistent. Why were those players missing because training is inadequate and bound to pick up injuries also no strength is depth.

All avoidable excuses and it's simply not good enough.

Said weeks ago we were sleepwalking to relegation. Now there is just one point away from it. Have more faith in Fulham, Brighton and Burnley picking up more points than us with Bruce in charge. Face it we are going down if no change made and probably will if we dont, as they have left it too late.
Sick and tired of Fat Bruce saying how well we played and just the final ball letting us down and moaning at everybody, yet refusing any blame on himself.
Today both sides were Sunday pub teams

West Brom were poor and played like a side that's already gone and yet still looked the better side.

SDU played like a side who couldn't give a fuck, which to be fair to the players, I wouldn't want to play for Bruce either if all the reports are true. Considering the reporter ended up banned says it all really.

Not looking good and if Fulham stay up then they bloody deserve it. Looks like Ashliar's chickens are coming home to roost.

Yes Fulham beating Liverpool was a real kick in the bollocks. I think we are fucked simple as that. I think Fulham and Brighton are better than us and we will be playing Championship football next year. Obviously I hope I am wrong!

One point and no goals scored against the bottom two teams away from home is the guaranteed invitation to the third spot. Jack will be back for Villa on Friday night and normal service will resume

Out of a box full of negatives, the only less negative angle I can find is that there is still a quarter of the season to go and with that, time for a new boss to get the three wins needed.

Even with cabbage nose in charge, he potentially only has two more games to go before Wilson, Almiron and Saint-Maximin return due to the forthcoming international break. On saying that though, Villa at home and Brighton away wont be easy under the Broocey mentality.

Whatever happens and with a nightmare last six games on the fixture list, this is going down to the last two. Home to Sheff Utd and away to Fulham. Im resigned to relegation as this shower deserve it but if there was to be a takeover and it wasn't affected by events then id take that now.

dont think it will come down to the last 2 games. I think our fate will be known by then. Both Brighton and Fulham are playing better than us and players coming back from bad injuries will need time, which we have not got. I should think any takeover people will steer clear until the season is over

Would any parties interested in taking over possibly find it cheaper and easier ? Are the rules of ownership in the EFL as stringent as the EPL ? ..... look to Sheff Utd as an example . Prince Abdullah purchased those while in the EFL and he is Saudi royalty . Hopefully the lawyers can show that the PIF is seperate from MBS .