West Brom Match Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

West Brom Match Thread

I thought we showed plenty of spirit today without playing well (our two goals were very good though). A great result and delighted for the lads. You may recall that I did say when the draw was made that I felt it was a winnable tie.

Hopefully we get a great draw in the next round and a prime time tv slot for the £££.

🍊

The big worry? 3 possible injuries: Ballard and Iceman (both hamstring) and Ward (dizziness). At least we have a week before the next game

I thought we showed plenty of spirit today without playing well (our two goals were very good though). A great result and delighted for the lads. You may recall that I did say when the draw was made that I felt it was a winnable tie.

Hopefully we get a great draw in the next round and a prime time tv slot for the £££.

🍊

Guaranteed to be on the box if we get Chorley!

The big worry? 3 possible injuries: Ballard and Iceman (both hamstring) and Ward (dizziness). At least we have a week before the next game

That's why extra cup matches are all fun and games until there's an unwanted carry over into the league.

Sort out what's happening with Thorniley one way or the other next week and don't end up with Husband as left sided centre half again please.