West Brom Match Thread | Vital Football

West Brom Match Thread

Looking forward to this one.

Assuming they all start, Turton, Husband and Dougall 60/1 to get carded looks a good bet to me.

Pool welcome back Chris Maxwell and Matty Virtue after their recovery from Covid-19, but Luke Garbutt (abductor) and CJ Hamilton (hamstring) miss out.
Blackpool also returned two positive Covid-19 tests following a round of testing on Wednesday, although neither individual has been named.

Hello folks--I think I might have the televised streamed game thanks to Sask and Sexy for nowt. We shall see!

Last edited:
Substitutions
Clubs can name a maximum of nine substitutes for their ties, with teams permitted a maximum of three opportunities to make substitutions during the match. 5 subs allowed

However, if a player suffers a concussion (or potential concussion), clubs shall be permitted to use an additional two substitutions.

Replays
There will be no replays in this season's competition.

The FA introduced the measure "to assist in easing pressure on the football schedule and to ensure that domestic competitions can still be delivered".

That means if the scores are level after 90 minutes, a period of 30 minutes extra time will be played.

If the sides still cannot be separated, the outcome will be determined by a penalty shoot-out.

VAR
Video Assistant Referees (VAR) will only be used in nine of the 32 third round ties.

They are the ones taking place at Premier League stadiums.

Hello folks--I think I might have the televised streamed game thanks to Sask and Sexy for nowt. I should now get it on my tablet via super sports 2 that I found on Mobdro. We shall see!
Hi A 1, Just went on Modbro and keyed in super sports 2 (literally how you typed it) and Modbro said 'no search results found'. Can you give more info mate?

go through the channels on MOBDRO until you come to super sports 2 way towards the end of the listings. I also have the tv guide up on my main computer for super sports 2 and game shows as 2300 hrs kick off with introduction start at 2250 hrs Perth time. 22:50 - 01:00FAC 20/21: Blackpool v West Brom. https://supersport.com/tv-guide

Last edited:
go through the channels on MOBDRO until you come to super sports 2 way towards the end of the listings. I also have the tv guide up on my main computer for super sports 2 and game shows as 2300 hrs kick off with introduction start at 2250 hrs Perth time. 22:50 - 01:00FAC 20/21: Blackpool v West Brom. https://supersport.com/tv-guide
thanks aussie 1. Still looking but haven't found it yet!

Lubala’s start has come out the blue, must have impressed in training or is it the pace element against the old legs of Ivanovic.

Assuming the two with covid are either Howe, Williams and the other keeper who’s never played, unless someone else is missing who I’ve forgot as Hamilton and Garbutt are injured unless either of them have it but they are covering it.

Just reading twitter and a lot of their fans aren’t happy with that line up and indicating they aren’t playing with a proper striker.

There for the taking today....

result everton v rotherham 2 - 1 after extra time. i hope the pool v west brom is as good a stream as everton game.