West brom Match thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

West brom Match thread

Think the problem with Walker is that he isn't a natural finisher.

Assombalonga came from the same league, where Walker has played a year, and from game one looked ice-cold in front of goal.
Whether its nerves, composure or, what i suspect, natural ability i don't see him being good enough to be adequate competition for Grabban.

Obviously, if he does the business from here on out, then great, but two presentable chances against Charlton and he missed the target from 6 yards with his first, and blasted his next effort straight at the goalie.

Not good enough.

He reminds (or used to) me a little of Calvert-Lewin, a player I thought wasn't a natural finisher, not particularly skillful, nor a great target man but is decent in a number of areas. The question is can Walker kick on as Calvert-lewin has?

He reminds (or used to) me a little of Calvert-Lewin, a player I thought wasn't a natural finisher, not particularly skillful, nor a great target man but is decent in a number of areas. The question is can Walker kick on as Calvert-lewin has?
Calvert-Lewin is a good example to follow. Decent ability and a good work ethic. He has obviously had the right people around him too as his finishing is improving as is his awareness.

Hopefully Grabban can have a similar effect on Walker.

Last edited:
Everton supporters always had faith in him and were always supportive never getting on his back, unlike some on here.

Everton is a very low pressure environment these days. They are now a nothing club. Very little chance of achieving anything and very little chance of relegation.

I would crawl naked over broken glass all the way to the CG to be as good as them.

You certainly wouldn't ask Paz for positive life coaching sessions!

The only thing I would ask Paz for would be the combination to his medicine cabinet; the consistent quality of his narcotics appears quite impressive.

I have had a long suspicion that Paz is actually Bez from the Happy Mondays; I think he should come clean on his real identity

The only thing I would ask Paz for would be the combination to his medicine cabinet; the consistent quality of his narcotics appears quite impressive.

I have had a long suspicion that Paz is actually Bez from the Happy Mondays; I think he should come clean on his real identity
I have always thought of Paz as possibly being Rob1 during his few lucid hours. A bit like Dr Paz and Mr ****

I know Rob1 and can confirm he is not Paz.

The very thought of Rob ##### taking narcotics sends me cold.

Charlie Manson would not come close
You aren't seriously telling me that Rob1 is like that without the influence of powerful chemicals?

Last edited by a moderator:
You aren't seriously telling me that Rob1 is like that without the influence of powerful chemicals?

Oh yes; and it is definitely not an act put on for the internet.

He is barking mad, no question.

Some editing by OKD, prior to the inevitable complaints!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a brief note, please avoid using the real names of posters (past or present) or posting information about them that could be construed as defamatory or of a personal nature.

Cheers

OKD