West brom Match thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

West brom Match thread

saw enough in a few mins that costa isnt gonna be the 'presence' we all craved.
we blew it, absolutely no planning for january or success. But hey, at least we can rent a few rooms out soon at our new midtable championship club

You are never happy.

Brexit will sort it for you

not true, tho admitedly its been over 20 years. There hasnt been a single success in all that time, why woul anyone be happy? We have a shit recruitment policy for all ths time.

outside of forest, lifes always happy, i aint stuck back there ;)

It's not like me at all as I'm a pessimist by nature but I'm quite optimistic about getting a result tomorrow. West Brom is one of those places where traditionally we have done quite well

If da Costa and grabban are out I'd start Mighten, lad gave Chelsea a tough time of it a lot more mobile than walker who I'd bring on last 20. Could be our curse was just toying with us and we are going to get 3 or 4 key injuries in the final stages.

The fact that he played suggests he wasn’t in the squad for tomorrow. Less than 20hours recovery time? Does that mean Grabban is fit or Ameobi and Walker will share duties.

Personally don’t mind who plays as the one up front, so long as the three behind are getting forward. A lot...

If no Costa and no Grabs and possibly Samba Sow

Then we are full on injury curse mode

Then that January window was fucking shite

Nah we've thought that many times this season against the top sides and our records incredible, get the back 4 in place and hope grabban and sow are ok. Wba haven't looked overly confident just getting the job done last couple, we are due some luck against these as well.

This is a massive game now, more so in light of the debacle on Tuesday night. Had we played our strongest side on Tuesday and lost, then fair enough. But to have disrespected the league on Tuesday, the pressure is massively on Sabri to prove he was right to make the unenforced changes that he did.

Over to you Sabri ...

He's still learning. If we'd have had a decent squad the result may have been different.

Nah we've thought that many times this season against the top sides and our records incredible, get the back 4 in place and hope grabban and sow are ok. Wba haven't looked overly confident just getting the job done last couple, we are due some luck against these as well.

And if grabben and sow are not ok ?

We will have a stronger side than Tuesday still and hope we can overcome the odds, let's see the team sheet first before chucking in the towel.