West brom Match thread | Vital Football

West brom Match thread

Could be mind games wba think we are without him and he appears on the team sheet, he's lasted a hell of a lot longer than I thought he would this season but if he's injured we maybe done. Unless da Costa does a better job than Tyler as the loan forward, maybe time to unleash the Heff.

I can see Grabban's injury the classic Forest way. Being told it's just a knock, but he turns out to be 6 weeks/2 months missing.

Could be mind games wba think we are without him and he appears on the team sheet, he's lasted a hell of a lot longer than I thought he would this season but if he's injured we maybe done. Unless da Costa does a better job than Tyler as the loan forward, maybe time to unleash the Heff.

Owd loan

Sorry Ron, couldn't resist, just trying to fit in :cheers:

Unless Grabban is 100% then De Costa has to start. Has an hour and runs himself in to the ground. Walker for last 30 mins. This was always going to be a tricky fixture. One point was probably the best we could hope for. Rest Grabban, test De Costa and Walker. Re- set for run in.

This is a massive game now, more so in light of the debacle on Tuesday night. Had we played our strongest side on Tuesday and lost, then fair enough. But to have disrespected the league on Tuesday, the pressure is massively on Sabri to prove he was right to make the unenforced changes that he did.

Over to you Sabri ...

After the Leeds and Brentford games, for the first time I thought we might actually have it in us to claim an automatic spot but the performance v Charlton quickly evaporated that hope. West Brom look like they might have finished their trip down wobble street after a couple of wins but I hope for our sake that’s not the case. We certainly have it in us to turn this lot over but it’s gonna need the Forest we saw v Brentford, Leeds and Fulham earlier in the season not the team that played Charlton, Wednesday and Wigan etc

Nobody WANTS to lose a game, but over the three games (Leeds scum, Chorlton and Baggies), Chorlton is the one you'd want to lose. If we win tomorrow, resting players last match could still have been the right move.

Nobody WANTS to lose a game, but over the three games (Leeds scum, Chorlton and Baggies), Chorlton is the one you'd want to lose. If we win tomorrow, resting players last match could still have been the right move.
Understand what you are saying but Charlton at home was the most winnable game on paper. Lamouchi took a big risk and fucked it up. Now we need to get something away at the league leaders to make that gamble even remotely worthwhile.

NFFC Academy
@NFFCAcademy
29’ #NFFC 1-0 Crewe: Forest forced into an early change due to an injury.

◀️ Da Costa

▶️ Sole