West Brom gunna sign | Vital Football

West Brom gunna sign

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Bacary Sacko who turned darn a new deal at Palace in't summer accordin to Sky Sports news.They're gunna have plenty of ammunition up top are the Baggies.UTCB

Bacary Sacko who turned darn a new deal at Palace in't summer accordin to Sky Sports news.They're gunna have plenty of ammunition up top are the Baggies.UTCB
think their certs for top 6 rod actually expect them to be top 2 with boro and apart from a clutch of about 6 clubs i think the other 4 places are up for grabs between the other 16 clubs gonna be a very interesting championship season imo

I think they'll be theer or theerabarts Shoreham cos wi that firepower Albion's got they shud be.If we had some of that firepower i reckon we'd have a r8 chance of the top 2.UTCB

yes, they should be, but they will have to spend even more to survive in the premiership - cos that squad isn't good enough in the top tier

Well of course they would Monte,but i'm sure they will if and when the get promoted.BLADE for life,as a group our forards aren't nearly as strong as Albion's but in our BILLY we have a top Championship striker despite what some BLADES think,12 goals and he'll be the most prolific English striker in't EFL this century.By the way Michael Brown's on 5live toneet,ya can see it on't tv(601 c) UTCB

I think they'll be theer or theerabarts Shoreham cos wi that firepower Albion's got they shud be.If we had some of that firepower i reckon we'd have a r8 chance of the top 2.UTCB
im sure chris knows were 1 quality striker short of being very serious top 6 contenders and hopefully we address this issue in january pity leons not firing or i think we would be top again like we were at this stage last season