West Brom Game On The Telly | Vital Football

West Brom Game On The Telly

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
😇
Blackpool's Emirates FA Cup third round tie against West Bromwich Albion is to be broadcast live.
The fixture, to be played at Bloomfield Road, will be shown on BT Sport Extra 3 on Saturday 9 January, kick-off 3pm.
The match is one of 16 ties to be screened across BT Sport platforms, with a further eight on BBC platforms and eight more on FA Player.

That means that, for the very first time, all 32 Emirates FA Cup Third Round fixtures will be available to view live.

That at least is something to look forward to in the New Year.....
I think we all need cheering up after 2020 a win would be a great start to 2021.

Exiles - plenty of choice for you...

Blackpool's Emirates FA Cup third round tie at home to West Brom on Saturday is to be shown around the world.

The fixture, which comes against Premier League opposition, is available to watch for Seasiders living outside of the UK on the following:

Channel Territory
SportKlub BalkansARQ,
Digi Sport Czech Republic / Slovakia
Nova Bulgaria
Eleven Poland
Eurosport Romania
TV2 Hungary
Astro Malaysia
Singtel / MySports Myanmar
FPT Vietnam
SCTV Vietnam
PPTV China
Sony India
beIN Sports Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos
ESPN Australia
StarTimes China
Rogers Sportsnet Canada
ESPNUSADAZN Brazil
ESPNLATAM Caribbean
Sky NZ New Zealand
TVB Hong Kong
DatVietVac (VieOn) Vietnam
Eleven Belgium
DAZN Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain
TSN Malta
beIN MENAMENANENT Scandinavia

Looking forward to this one, fallen on my weekend off and I’ve got BT Sports so I’m set to go.

Anyone who hasn’t got BT but is on EE for their mobile they often do a free trial so might be worth looking at.

Haven't got either of those. Probably be Soccer Saturday for me and highlights later, though not a big fan of having to have cup competitions this season in this situation. Not exactly the people's cup is it!

Exiles - plenty of choice for you...

Blackpool's Emirates FA Cup third round tie at home to West Brom on Saturday is to be shown around the world.

The fixture, which comes against Premier League opposition, is available to watch for Seasiders living outside of the UK on the following:

Channel Territory
SportKlub BalkansARQ,
Digi Sport Czech Republic / Slovakia
Nova Bulgaria
Eleven Poland
Eurosport Romania
TV2 Hungary
Astro Malaysia
Singtel / MySports Myanmar
FPT Vietnam
SCTV Vietnam
PPTV China
Sony India
beIN Sports Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos
ESPN Australia
StarTimes China
Rogers Sportsnet Canada
ESPNUSADAZN Brazil
ESPNLATAM Caribbean
Sky NZ New Zealand
TVB Hong Kong
DatVietVac (VieOn) Vietnam
Eleven Belgium
DAZN Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain
TSN Malta
beIN MENAMENANENT Scandinavia
Sadly, for the thousands upon thousands of Blackpool fans in Canada(!), Rogers Sportsnet is NOT showing our game, contrary to what the BFC O/S says. I've looked at all their channels and streams. They are showing many FAC3 games but not ours. My only hope is that several games get cancelled and they slot ours in to fill in the gap

Sadly it doesn't look like ESPN have it on in Oz....but even if they did it's Foxtel Satellite only anyway which is a commitment of $100 a month and us poor pensioners can't afford that.

Definitely not showing Pool v WBA in Oz at all, so saying it is being shown on ESPN here is utter bollocks. I have the ESPN channels on my Foxtel and neither are broadcasting the game I really want to watch. I have again spent hours trying to find a way of watching the Pool game without result. I shall have to listen to the live audio of the game on i-follow like I did the last round. So frustrating. :mad:

In one word Sexy---No. I have looked everywhere. Thank you for trying to give me pointers. Bob will be in the same boat too.